Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Please name 10 Free Agents left that are top tier. « previous next »
Page: 1

westcoastbuc

Second String

: July 28, 2011, 11:47:31 PM

There is nobody left that we need besides Nnamdi (and we couldnt get him if he came free since Dom is such a bafoon in FA)  Name ten top teir Fa's left that wernt on the Bucs last year....I swear this offseason is a complete joke!  the shine has sure come off the apple of last years team.  We had a chance of a lifetime to get better at the expense of other teams and we blew it cause our team is too friggin cheap!

WestCoastBuc~

barbernbrooks

Hall of Famer

#1 : July 28, 2011, 11:51:18 PM

yup...there literally is no one left after aso...we'd have to reach for bottom of the barrel guys if we were to sign any FA's after nmandi's gone

buchead

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 29, 2011, 12:09:35 AM

Guys are getting to depressed. I say to you adrian clayborn dequan bowers.

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#3 : July 29, 2011, 12:15:59 AM

Ronnie Brown Antonio Cromartie nnamdi asomugha

Larry Brackins

Starter
#4 : July 29, 2011, 12:19:42 AM

Ronnie Brown Antonio Cromartie nnamdi asomugha
Yeah those are pretty much the only three big guys left who make sense for us now.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#5 : July 29, 2011, 12:38:08 AM

Nnamdi

Cromartie
Bradshaw
Jared Gaither
Stephen Tulloch
Ray Edwards

Kevin Burnett
Richard Marshall
Cedric Benson
Jason Snelling
Ronnie Brown
Joseph Addai
Braylon Edwards
Harvey Dahl
Justin Blalock
Deuce Lutui

Ricky Williams
Plaxico Burress
Nate Clements
Kevin Smith
Jacob Ford
Vontae Leach
Leroy Hill

GodlyQB#5

Second String

#6 : July 29, 2011, 12:40:04 AM

Give me Nnamdi,Dahl and Leach and I will just shut up for the rest of the year. But being a Bucs fan...its playing Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun...I already know the outcome.

tdbuc02

Starter

#7 : July 29, 2011, 01:47:45 AM

I dont know about you guys but I think this rookie class will be better than some of these FA's. JMO

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#8 : July 29, 2011, 02:16:41 AM

You guys really are some damn sheep man. We HAVE to spend money to get to the floor. We already signed all of our most important free agents. What are we going to spend that remaining like $30 million on? Don't come in here with that dumb **CENSORED**. We all love our draft class, that has nothing to do with the fact that we HAVE to spend this money. How about you give your imput on which of these guys you think they could use that on to get to the floor.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#9 : July 29, 2011, 02:26:23 AM

You guys really are some damn sheep man. We HAVE to spend money to get to the floor. We already signed all of our most important free agents. What are we going to spend that remaining like $30 million on? Don't come in here with that dumb **CENSORED**. We all love our draft class, that has nothing to do with the fact that we HAVE to spend this money. How about you give your imput on which of these guys you think they could use that on to get to the floor.

We might be better off not meeting the floor. The penalty isn't anything severe and will not get you in cap trouble when you need to resign some of your young players in the next couple years.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#10 : July 29, 2011, 02:27:13 AM

We're not going to hit the cap floor lol. Just accept that now.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

mdbuc

Second String
#11 : July 29, 2011, 02:45:06 AM

I can see why everyone is so upset about our silence in FA, but I honestly like the idea of our team coming together from the ground up. Part of the excitement of last season was seeing guys step up and fill big roles.  We did well with rookies & practice squad finds. Now we have players with confidence and a season under their belts.  This team should be "homegrown".  I would support Dominik even if he doesn't get a first-tier guy. We have talent, and a coaching staff that we know is good at teaching. Besides, no one player (or 3) is going to put us over the top. Nnamdi might get us closer, but we have rookies and second-years all over the field.

How about we wait until 2012 when we know what we have?

\"So a man who didn\'t spend enough money walked into a room beside a man who didn\'t find enough players, and together they tried to explain the firing of the man who didn\'t win enough games\"  ---Gary Shelton

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#12 : July 29, 2011, 02:48:05 AM

Kevin Burnett is awesome, but we're not going to sign him.

You guys are lieing to yourself, we're not going to sign anybody.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#13 : July 29, 2011, 03:16:32 AM

How about we wait until 2012 when we know what we have?

http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=127&p=9&c=12&nid=83&lnid=83&yr=2009
http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=127&p=9&c=12&nid=83&lnid=83&yr=2010

Take a look at those unrestricted free agents. Then sit back and appreciate the free agent class that's right in front of us. Think we should wait another year and see what we can bargain for in 2012?

Handiman1031

Second String
#14 : July 29, 2011, 04:13:27 AM

Nnamdi Asomugha, CB, Raiders. Age: 30.
Zach Miller, TE, Raiders. Age: 25.   
Randy Moss, WR, Titans. Age: 34.
Stephen Tulloch, ILB, Titans. Age: 26.
Braylon Edwards, WR, Jets. Age: 28.

low tier:

Antonio Cromartie, CB, Jets. Age: 27.
Carlos Rogers, CB, Redskins. Age: 30.
Richard Marshall, CB, Panthers. Age: 26.
Andre Carter, DE, Redskins. Age: 32.
Mark Anderson, DE, Texans. Age: 28.
Phillip Buchanon, CB, Redskins. Age: 30.
Jason Snelling, RB, Falcons. Age: 27.
Jerome Harrison, RB, Eagles. Age: 28.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Please name 10 Free Agents left that are top tier. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools