Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I hate Manchester United « previous next »
Page: 1

weston823

Second String

: July 29, 2011, 06:41:30 PM

Before the Glazers bought the soccer team they spent money or both FAs and resigning our own quality players, now nothing.   

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 29, 2011, 06:43:44 PM

More accurately their sons prefer MU over the Bucs.  Their father was a big Bucs fans.

UMiamiBucFan

Starter

#2 : July 29, 2011, 06:46:43 PM

LOL. They're going to spend money when its appropriate. They are contractually obligated to spend over 240 million on players in the next two seasons.

NYC Bucs Fan

Starter

#3 : July 29, 2011, 06:47:43 PM

agreed

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 29, 2011, 06:51:51 PM

Don't be a moron, they're required by the new CBA to spend money. They can't pocket it and use it on Man U, period. The problem here is that our regime is a bit TOO focused on building exclusively through the draft and with our own players. Granted, I'd vastly prefer this to Washington's approach which is to sign everyone, but it's frustrating that they simply refuse to go after ANY big free agent. And of all of them available, it's incredible rare to ever see someone who's as much of a sure thing as Asomugha. Aside from age, which is a VERY minor concern for a CB, there's no risk whatsoever with Aso. He's a proven best CB in the league and has been for several years.

Tron

Rookie

#5 : July 29, 2011, 06:57:03 PM

Before the Glazers bought the soccer team they spent money or both FAs and resigning our own quality players, now nothing.

I know, right?  Look at all of our players that they let just walk away in free agency. 

It's gonna be sad when they let Freeman walk in a couple of years.  You can just see it in his eyes, he's already trying to decide which team he's going to join when the Bucs lowball him.  We're turning into the frigging Clippers of the NFL. 

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#6 : July 29, 2011, 07:04:05 PM

I know, right? Look at all of our players that they let just walk away in free agency.

It's gonna be sad when they let Freeman walk in a couple of years.  You can just see it in his eyes, he's already trying to decide which team he's going to join when the Bucs lowball him.  We're turning into the frigging Clippers of the NFL.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#7 : July 29, 2011, 07:04:18 PM

I know, right?  Look at all of our players that they let just walk away in free agency. 

Post of the year

britbuc14

Starter

#8 : July 29, 2011, 07:08:48 PM

i think we'll know who the priority are if we see ManU sign Wesley Sneijder as his asking price is $70million plus :(

Due to the Head Coaching circumstances, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned back on. We appreciate your patience.

Tron

Rookie

#9 : July 29, 2011, 07:09:55 PM

Hah, I love that rational Buc fans can't differentiate obvious sarcasm from the current crop of crazy.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#10 : July 29, 2011, 07:11:04 PM

I know, right? Look at all of our players that they let just walk away in free agency.

lmao

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I hate Manchester United « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools