Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mason Foster « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Hate

Hall of Famer
#75 : August 25, 2011, 10:58:07 PM

Dude, it seems as though you're just arguing to argue. No one other than you...... and GODdell think that hit was illegal.

Edit: you, the commish and ADW

I thought it was as well.

well, that makes 4

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#76 : August 25, 2011, 10:59:52 PM

lol I feel like disagreeing with some people. The foster hit was illegal....

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#77 : August 26, 2011, 03:11:22 AM

It is amazing that so many of you old-school dudes thought that hit was absurd.

I don't know about old-school, but I always believed a defense lives or dies by it's MLB. Don't get me wrong, the battle IS won in the trenches, but the MLB is the one who puts it all together.

Ruud was only good at one level, Pass coverage. An I'd rather have a MLB on my team with the mindset of a DT, than one of a CB.

An as far as the hit goes, in REAL football (not this politically correct monster it's become), it was completely legal. Is he just supposed to stand there and LET him catch the ball?? ...I'm sorry, but us "old-school" guys just know better than that.  8)

No offense to you, but they're turning a great game into something that might as well be golf. I cannot support that whatsoever.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#78 : August 26, 2011, 03:53:57 AM

CBW is just upset Ruud is gone. Hell argue anything against anyone who looks better than the wall know as Ruud. It was a bad idea letting him go.....lol.

Or maybe you'll argue anything to make the guy who replaced him look better. Foster will be a good player. Never for a second have you ever heard me say he won't. But the hit was illegal. He got fined for it. End of story. Stop making excuses, and stop trying to make this about Ruud. The guy is gone. Let it freaking go already. The Tampa sports media has moved their attention over to consistently bashing and trying to tear down Gerald McCoy now that Ruud is gone. They've moved on. You should too.

1st, please show me where I ever stated anything to simply make Foster look better than Ruud. Please show me where I even argued anything to this point.

2nd, if I were trying to to argue Foster is better than Ruud, why would I be making it about Ruud or not letting Ruud go> wouldnt endorsing Foster mean that Ruud was an after thought?

3rd, The media is constantly bashing McCoy? Since when? Since he made a joke at a preseason game? that one time?

Your just arguing to argue and its clear. Nothing you referenced has ever had to do with anything Ive said on these boards. Awfully touchy on Ruud huh? Its called a joke, but apparently it was more truthful than joking.

Just relax..Wooooossssahhhhhh

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#79 : August 26, 2011, 11:44:14 AM

CBW is just upset Ruud is gone. Hell argue anything against anyone who looks better than the wall know as Ruud. It was a bad idea letting him go.....lol.

Or maybe you'll argue anything to make the guy who replaced him look better. Foster will be a good player. Never for a second have you ever heard me say he won't. But the hit was illegal. He got fined for it. End of story. Stop making excuses, and stop trying to make this about Ruud. The guy is gone. Let it freaking go already. The Tampa sports media has moved their attention over to consistently bashing and trying to tear down Gerald McCoy now that Ruud is gone. They've moved on. You should too.

1st, please show me where I ever stated anything to simply make Foster look better than Ruud. Please show me where I even argued anything to this point.

Show me where I argued anything against Foster to make Ruud look better outside of saying an illegal hit he made and got fined for was illegal.

2nd, if I were trying to to argue Foster is better than Ruud, why would I be making it about Ruud or not letting Ruud go> wouldnt endorsing Foster mean that Ruud was an after thought?

Who mentioned Ruud first in this thread again? Was it me? Or perhaps was it Boid, then you. The two guys who can't let it go. Jeez, you'd think the guy did something personal to you or your family or something...

3rd, The media is constantly bashing McCoy? Since when? Since he made a joke at a preseason game? that one time?

LOL we will see if it's only one time. I'm telling you now, I know how fans and media are in Tampa. They HAVE to have someone to whip on. Next up, Gerald McCoy.

Your just arguing to argue and its clear.

Of course. I'm arguing just to argue because I don't agree you.Because a majority of folks on a message board feel a certain way about something, it is not acceptable and will be dismissed as having no merit to post an opposing viewpoint. That's basically what you're saying. I'm sorry I missed the day when we all decided to share a brain.

Awfully touchy on Ruud huh? Its called a joke, but apparently it was more truthful than joking.

Yes, I'm sure that in no way, shape, or form were you making that remark as a way to be insulting and to attempt to discredit my opinion. I read it COMPLETELY wrong. My bad. ::)

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mason Foster « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools