Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: When a Buc gets cut, it will no longer be "and bring your playbook" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 26, 2011, 07:21:19 PM

you guys are making a big deal about the Glazers sending 50k?  gimme a break!

Why do you care?
I don't,   but to use a 50k business expense for an NFL franchise as an argument on either side for whether or not the ownership is cheap is ridiculous.

Disagree,  50K is a lot of scratch no matter what biz you are in.
the Glazers are worth around $2.5 billion.  the Bucs make them about $250 million a year.  $50k is pocket lint to them.

I deal with wealthy people on occasion, and it seems the more they have,  the more they pinch the pennies.  So bottom line, I think 50K is meaningful to everyone.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: When a Buc gets cut, it will no longer be "and bring your playbook" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools