Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs release Tyrone Mckenzie!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#75 : September 03, 2011, 02:59:11 AM

Mckenzie was better than Ruud....

Totally clueless...

Tommy

Starter

#76 : September 03, 2011, 06:44:22 AM

Maybe they didn't like his attitude. He had a few unsportsman-like penalties and that whole situation w/ him and Raheem in the beginning of preseason. I was expecting alot out of the kin and he didn't really impress me all that much though. He'll find a new job in no time.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#77 : September 03, 2011, 07:42:15 AM

I think he was cut so Foster would avoid calls for his job as he goes through rookie struggles.. This was all about foster.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#78 : September 03, 2011, 07:46:54 AM

Based on the actions of the team....not reports from reporters....what makes anyone think the Bucs really were high on this guy?
While PR definitely took the ball and ran with it, weren't the Bucs fairly often publicly talking up McKenzie as part of the team's future and another example of Dom's prowess in the second draft?
I think they were blowing smoke up his butt to help justify not resigning Ruud.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#79 : September 03, 2011, 07:50:56 AM

Mckenzie was better than Ruud....

Totally clueless...
Thanks for point that out Mister Obvious.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs release Tyrone Mckenzie!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools