Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dexmonkey's new and improved 2014 Draft Prospect thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 34 35 36

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#525 : February 23, 2014, 09:01:34 AM

Hernandez is 245. If Burton goes up to 245 he's going to be slow as hell. He's already only a 4.6 at 220

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#526 : March 06, 2014, 08:38:50 PM

I don't know if this guy will fit as a MLB in Lovie's scheme but I love his game. Skov reminds me of Kuechly in college to some degree. he wont wow you with his athletic abilities and testing but the dude is a smart football player and a tackling machine. hes got a nose for the ball and is always in position

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#527 : March 06, 2014, 08:41:24 PM

a lot of "draft pundits" are mocking Khalil Mack to us to play linebacker. he doesn't interest me that much at all and if we are going to go that route why don't we just take a real passrush linebacker. Kyle Van Noy is actually a linebacker and doesn't have to switch positions in the pros. we can plug him in at SAM and let him attack in the same role that Von miller is used in. the best part is that we could address OT or another need in the first and grab Van Noy in the 2nd round

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#528 : March 06, 2014, 08:44:08 PM

Devin Street is a receiver I like a lot in the later rounds. hes got size and can line up at any WR position. the depth of this draft will push a guy like him into the 4th-6th round range. he could end up being a steal

if we want to roll with an earlier round slot receiver I really like Paul Richardson from Colorado. hes really impressive considering how bad Colorado is and hes their only legitimate threat on offense and he produced at an elite level for them

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#529 : March 06, 2014, 08:48:51 PM

Antone Exum is an intriguing prospect to me. he was a really good Corner at Virginia Tech but has had some injury issues. hes definitely on my radar as a late round sleeper. if he can get healthy hes a 2nd day talent with a lot of upside

Page: 1 ... 34 35 36
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dexmonkey's new and improved 2014 Draft Prospect thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools