Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tailgate Options « previous next »
Page: 1

deucefranchise

Practice Squad
: September 21, 2011, 01:45:14 PM

Hey all, Looking for a little help. I am a season ticket holder living in NJ that comes down for a couple games a year. Usually i just go to a bar or something and then take a cab to the game. I know in the past they have held a tailgate on the west side of the stadium that you could buy tickets for with unlimited food and drink. Looking for some options for the monday night game 10/3. Coming down for the weekend and wonder what is the best thing i can do to tailgate.

Thanks!

deucefranchise

Practice Squad
#1 : September 22, 2011, 02:36:11 PM

Looks like fun. Thanks!

deucefranchise

Practice Squad
#2 : October 04, 2011, 10:19:11 AM

Just wanted to say thanks. My girlfriend and I came down from jersey and had a great time at the tailgate.  Everyone was really nice and can't wait to come back in December.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 04, 2011, 07:40:29 PM

Just wanted to say thanks. My girlfriend and I came down from jersey and had a great time at the tailgate.  Everyone was really nice and can't wait to come back in December.

There we several PR board members there last night.. Would have been nice to meet ya.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#4 : July 22, 2012, 06:27:26 AM

http://whatthebuc.net/tailgate/
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tailgate Options « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools