Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yeah, We Won, But... Did You REALLY Enjoy The Game...? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

bashear

Hall of Famer

#75 : September 28, 2011, 11:15:18 AM

We didn't win the game because of Freeman, Java. That's what's nice about this win. Everyone else carried him rather than the usual (which is the reverse).

Yup, I would have to say that the Bucs had the superior game plan, and that credit goes to Morris. So much for Raheem riding Freeman's coattails.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#76 : September 28, 2011, 11:21:30 AM

I'd say the wet field helped them big time.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#77 : September 28, 2011, 12:07:32 PM

I'd say the wet field helped them big time.
That, and the sun was in the Falcons' eyes. And the long trip to Tampa couldn't have helped the Falcons, either.

::)

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#78 : September 28, 2011, 12:26:08 PM

It wouldn't matter what we did, Java has grown out of loving the bucs. He'll love them only on his terms and nothing more.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#79 : September 28, 2011, 02:47:26 PM

Well, in Java's defense: 1. We got outplayed in the fourth quarter.
2. We could have lost if White hadn't had his two late drops,
3. We should have scored more than 16 points.
All that said, we won anyway. Good teams win when they're less than their best. I think the Bucs self-destructed in their two losses to them last year and were on their way to doing it again. But this broke the trend and I wouldn't be surprised if we win the rematch.

In Verner We Trust
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yeah, We Won, But... Did You REALLY Enjoy The Game...? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools