Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What the.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

« #30 : October 01, 2011, 04:08:49 AM »

As someone living in that market, I can corroborate that assessment. White's best move was mostly a hip move, but he did head slap too. Not to the degree of Deacon, but he did it. Remember that he played PG- Pre Goodell. There are rules and there is interpretation. Goodell is sissyfying the game.

Now here is a poster who recognizes Reggie for the great athelticism he possesed.

Yeah...  Stick with "that" Corny...  Funny thing about a lie is that if you tell yourself the same lie often enough, eventually even YOU will begin to believe it...!

And I suppose Ghost just "made up" the title of this book:

Welcome kids, to the "Put Up Or Shut-up" portion of the thread.

Guest starring as this threads LIAR is our old friend Corny.  Now let's review the "Board Bet Rules" kids...

If Corny can post even ONE THREAD, following a Bucs win, in which BucsFTW did not "enjoy the game" - BucsFTW must vacate the PR Red Board for a period of ONE YEAR.

If Corny is un-able to produce said thread - Corny does NOT have to vacate the PR Red Board for any period of time, but DOES have to delete his current profile name of "Boid Fink", and re-join with the new user name of "Corny".

Go...!

Ya see Corny...  You're a gutless pathalogical LIAR.  You can't back up your drivel Corny, because a thread to that effect does not exist.

Do I expect you to reply...?  Of course.  You can't quit me.

Will you honor the "board bet"...?  Of course not.

Corny - you make up lies that younger fans might buy, if knowledgable fans weren't around to serve as their personal "Fink-Filter"...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #31 : October 01, 2011, 08:31:38 AM »

As someone living in that market, I can corroborate that assessment. White's best move was mostly a hip move, but he did head slap too. Not to the degree of Deacon, but he did it. Remember that he played PG- Pre Goodell. There are rules and there is interpretation. Goodell is sissyfying the game.
Exactly.  He didn't head slap people every single play, but he did it enough for me to warrant mentioning it, as a result of actually having watched it.  I live in the market as well.  White was a terror, a bonafide sasquatch. 

Funny that a clown like FTW said he never did it though.  Shows how much he knows about what he is talking about...

As for even engaging in any bets wwith you FTW, yeah right.  Why would I satiate anthing your crazy azzz posts?  I wouldn't.  I have made mypoint correctly.  White head slapped.  Try again though FTW...he did play PG, where "rules is rules".  But I haven't heard of a guy getting fined for head slapping in quite some time, and found it humorous, unlike you.  At least Brian Price, and many many posters agree with me, that it was an absurd fining.

Now go back to creating stupid assessments based on paragraphs of font changes and quotation marks.  It is like reading something from someone who is trying "too hard."

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #32 : October 01, 2011, 09:41:36 AM »

The fining is getting out of control. 7500 for a headslap?? Really, hitting a guy in the helmeted head with an open had during a FOOTBALL game?

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #33 : October 01, 2011, 09:42:30 AM »

Meaning while AP can faskmask the **CENSORED** out of defenders and not get fined or even a flag thrown. Yeah seems fair

- Everyone

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
« #34 : October 01, 2011, 09:45:08 AM »

Dictator Goodell is a joke.

Give him another few years as Commish and tackling too hard will be outlawed.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
« #35 : October 01, 2011, 09:46:19 AM »

How do you ruin the NFL? Sissyfy it.

In Verner We Trust

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
« #36 : October 01, 2011, 09:52:51 AM »

Great sports can be ruined. Or even not-so great ones. Remember how big figure skating was a decade ago? Change the scoring so that no one understands it. NBA? Make it so that the refs protect guys from the same teams ALL the time and so that there's very little variation. Cycling and track got ruined by drugs. Boxing got ruined by promoters.
It's like that scene from the movie ''Almost Famous.'' They tried to kill rock and roll by making it an Industry of Cool.

In Verner We Trust

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #37 : October 01, 2011, 09:59:29 AM »

I very much dislike the offensive bias in this league.

- Everyone

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

« #38 : October 01, 2011, 10:12:27 AM »

Anybody have a video of the BP headslap?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #39 : October 01, 2011, 07:41:53 PM »

Anybody have a video of the BP headslap?

I looked for it but I guess Mike Smith has the only copy.  Him and the Commish.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

« #40 : October 01, 2011, 08:44:46 PM »

Dictator Goodell is a joke.

Give him another few years as Commish and tackling too hard will be outlawed.

Few years? it's going on now. I don't remember what game it was but the wr had caught the ball got hit by two guys and a flag was thrown.  It was a dumb call.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

« #41 : October 01, 2011, 11:58:12 PM »

He didn't head slap people every single play, but he did it enough for me to warrant mentioning it, as a result of actually having watched it.  I live in the market as well.  White was a terror, a bonafide sasquatch. 

Funny that a clown like FTW said he never did it though.
Yet another prime example of how blatantly you LIE Corny.
I said "he never did"....?   Like all pathological LIARS, they tell one LIE to cover their last LIE.  Nothing new here...
Link please...?  I know Corny...  You won't, because you can't.  The facts and truth stand in your way.

I have made mypoint correctly.  White head slapped.
Other than personally NEVER saying White didn't head-slap anyone, and being the resident expert on LYING, I suppose contradicting Reggie White himself should come as no surprise...
From the book "Tales From the Eagles Sidelines" - I give our younger fans the TRUTH, as stated by Reggie White himself:

His future ticket to the Hall of Fame, of course, was his pass rush.  He still holds the league career sack record of 198 set over a 15-year career.  “Let’s see, I used the bull [rush], the swim, the double-slap on the nose [tackle], slapping one shoulder then coming back and slapping the other, the slap-and-rip, and the club” said Reggie White.  I used just about every move except the head slap."

Let me guess...  Reggie White's a liar now too?  You tell us Corny...

As for even engaging in any bets wwith you FTW, yeah right. 
Of course you won't accept my offer...  Besides being a outted as a totally "gutless wonder", and also proven to be a pathological liar, beyond any shadow of a doubt.............

You have no balls.

Have you no shame...?  It's beyond me how you would ever post here again.

Do you really expect to have any level of credibility, when every single poster (or visitor) can clearly see that you are more full of CRAP than the Christmas goose...?

nubcake

Hall of Famer

« #42 : October 02, 2011, 12:03:34 AM »

I think this needs to be posted in this thread too:

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #43 : October 02, 2011, 12:04:11 AM »

He didn't head slap people every single play, but he did it enough for me to warrant mentioning it, as a result of actually having watched it.  I live in the market as well.  White was a terror, a bonafide sasquatch. 

Funny that a clown like FTW said he never did it though.
Yet another prime example of how blatantly you LIE Corny.
I said "he never did"....?   Like all pathological LIARS, they tell one LIE to cover their last LIE.  Nothing new here...
Link please...?  I know Corny...  You won't, because you can't.  The facts and truth stand in your way.

I have made mypoint correctly.  White head slapped.
Other than personally NEVER saying White didn't head-slap anyone, and being the resident expert on LYING, I suppose contradicting Reggie White himself should come as no surprise...
From the book "Tales From the Eagles Sidelines" - I give our younger fans the TRUTH, as stated by Reggie White himself:

His future ticket to the Hall of Fame, of course, was his pass rush.  He still holds the league career sack record of 198 set over a 15-year career.  “Let’s see, I used the bull [rush], the swim, the double-slap on the nose [tackle], slapping one shoulder then coming back and slapping the other, the slap-and-rip, and the club” said Reggie White.  I used just about every move except the head slap."

Let me guess...  Reggie White's a liar now too?  You tell us Corny...

As for even engaging in any bets wwith you FTW, yeah right. 
Of course you won't accept my offer...  Besides being a outted as a totally "gutless wonder", and also proven to be a pathological liar, beyond any shadow of a doubt.............

You have no balls.

Have you no shame...?  It's beyond me how you would ever post here again.

Do you really expect to have any level of credibility, when every single poster (or visitor) can clearly see that you are more full of CRAP than the Christmas goose...?

Chill out dude. Whoever said the font stuff is annoying is right.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

« #44 : October 02, 2011, 12:13:10 AM »

Chill out dude. Whoever said the font stuff is annoying is right.

The ignore button is your friend.

And is it really more annoying than your idiotic claims that the Bucs should start all of their games at 8pm...?

No...   ::)

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What the.... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools