Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What the.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#45 : October 02, 2011, 12:15:02 AM

I think this needs to be posted in this thread too:

Now THAT is some funny poo Nubs...!

Well played sir.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#46 : October 02, 2011, 12:20:09 AM

Chill out dude. Whoever said the font stuff is annoying is right.

The ignore button is your friend.

And is it really more annoying than your idiotic claims that the Bucs should start all of their games at 8pm...?

No...   ::)

Link?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#47 : October 02, 2011, 12:27:42 AM

Link?

I don't provide links to those who can't understand the language of contracts.

Anyone who claims "revenue sharing doesn't directly put coin in the Glazer's pockets" (and I paraphrase), has absolutely NO business accumen.

That put the "epic" in Epic FAIL....

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#48 : October 02, 2011, 12:31:56 AM

Link?

Anyone who claims "revenue sharing doesn't directly put coin in the Glazer's pockets" (and I paraphrase), has absolutely NO business accumen.

Well there ya go.   You spend this entire thread ripping someone a new one for misquoting you, then you can't link your own erroneous accusations.   Quite ironic really.   BTW, one  "c"  in acumen brother.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#49 : October 02, 2011, 01:04:34 AM

Link?

You JUST demanded Boid go find a thread for your quote. Grow up. Its a football messaging forum. And yes your font changing is annoying. A bit egotistic really -__-.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#50 : October 02, 2011, 01:11:52 AM

Link?

Well there ya go.   You spend this entire thread ripping someone a new one for misquoting you, then you can't link your own erroneous accusations.   Quite ironic really.   BTW, one  "c"  in acumen brother.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph on a friggin' Popsicle stick AJ...

#1 - I didn't open Corny a new orifice "for misquoting" me...  I did for blatantly LYING.  Bit of a difference, yes?

#2 - Before you answer...  You know what thread your cat-fight with Java Jive was in, but I couldn't really care much less.  Why don't YOU provide a link for me...  It was your pillow fight kid.

#3 - I generally don't have a desire (or need) to utilize "spell check", but play your role - IF that's what you're here for...  Personally, I prefer to discuss football.  If you come to a football message board expecting perfect spelling - I hereby deputize you sport-model...  You're now the official PRMB..........

Congrats...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#51 : October 02, 2011, 01:14:52 AM

Thanks for not going font crazy on that last post.  You are catching on.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#52 : October 02, 2011, 01:28:06 AM

You JUST demanded Boid go find a thread for your quote. Grow up. Its a football messaging forum. And yes your font changing is annoying. A bit egotistic really -__-.

Jesus Freesus...

I "demanded" nothing from nobody.  I did however "challenge" Corny to back up his persistent LYING.

Of course he can't, but if you really insist...  http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1285190.0.html

And I've got to ask...  Where did I change fonts?  Link.........?

What's even further confusing is...............  how is altering the size, color, etc. of any given font even a bit "egotistical"...?

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#53 : October 02, 2011, 02:02:11 AM

I'm sorry AJ...  If you refuse to take MY advice, you leave me ne choice.

I'm sorry...  I'm sure you probably said something, but I just can't hear ya man!

Ya know...  Java's a complete idiot.  A tool.  NOT a real Bucs fan, etc., but I don't need to "block his correspondence".

You, on the other hand, rarely post anything of substance.  Although it IS rather rude to do so - you just became the first to be in my "Iggy Collection".

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#54 : October 02, 2011, 02:05:43 AM

I'm sorry AJ...  If you refuse to take MY advice, you leave me ne choice.

I'm sorry...  I'm sure you probably said something, but I just can't hear ya man!

Ya know...  Java's a complete idiot.  A tool.  NOT a real Bucs fan, etc., but I don't need to "block his correspondence".

You, on the other hand, rarely post anything of substance.  Although it IS rather rude to do so - you just became the first to be in my "Iggy Collection".

Thanks, I am truly honored.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#55 : October 02, 2011, 02:10:26 AM

I'm sorry...  Could you repeat that?

Please.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#56 : October 02, 2011, 02:42:59 AM

Reggie White did use the head slap move... not all that often but he got it more than a few times. Best thing he ever did was ruin Tony Mandarich's career.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What the.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools