Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Walking Dead « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 54

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#555 : July 24, 2013, 12:35:12 AM

Comes back in Oct. Looks good,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSi2fJALDyQ

Looks GREAT! From all the previews I have seen, the show really seems to be getting back on track. It ended strong last season and I think this will be the best season yet.

Draft Aaron Donald

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

#556 : July 25, 2013, 04:24:54 PM

They definitely need to get back on the road!

-Chase

Our fans suck!

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#557 : July 25, 2013, 09:36:12 PM

Comes back in Oct. Looks good,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSi2fJALDyQ

Looks GREAT! From all the previews I have seen, the show really seems to be getting back on track. It ended strong last season and I think this will be the best season yet.

I remember you being pissed about how it ended, but I must be incorrect. I don't read the comics, and it does look pretty good, but I'm a little annoyed that they're still at the prison it looks like. How long until they do something new (don't tell me of course!!)?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#558 : July 25, 2013, 11:22:39 PM

From the looks of the preview, they won't be at the prison for more than 2 or 3 more episodes.

Draft Aaron Donald

freddy

Hall of Famer
#559 : October 15, 2013, 11:09:34 AM

With the way the Bucs are playing on Sunday afternoons, at least WG is back! 

SPOILER - Please know, if you keep reading this thread and you haven't seen the episode, you may see spoilers,

The kid that died at the end, did he have the same fever that started the whole thing off? And the dead pig? Something is up.  I know (from previews) the Gov is up to something but it looks interesting.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#560 : October 15, 2013, 11:55:45 AM

I'm not sure the Harry Potter kid's sickness had anything to do with the Zombie virus. He could have had anything. I kinda took it as since everyone is infected and will turn when they die, you are never safe. You can lock yourself away and build up the walls.....but if someone has a heart attack, or chokes on a biscuit, or falls down the stairs and breaks their neck, or has an allergic reaction to something, or whatever....then you have a zombie inside. You can never truly be safe.

I could be wrong though. The dead pig and fact that they showed Harry Potter coughing into the water supply could mean they are doing something else. I don't think the Gov is involved though. I'm sure we will ever see the Gov again. I didn't see him in any previews.

Draft Aaron Donald

You Mad

Pro Bowler

#561 : October 15, 2013, 12:07:16 PM

They kept showing the newly dead zombie pressed against the fence .. having bled from his eyes.. and they made care to show the kid in the shower also bleeding from the yes. So I'm pretty sure they both died from the same infection.

pewtergirl2010

Second String
#562 : October 15, 2013, 06:31:06 PM

I thought it was a good start to the season. I think that the "flu" or "virus" that the kid and zombie has is something similar to the swine flu. Not necessarily that, but something similar. You figure its been 1-2 yrs since everything has begun and with no adequate medical care, food, water , etc and diseases are going to start taking hold. The boy turned because he died from a disease.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#563 : October 16, 2013, 11:57:15 AM

I forgot about that fence zombie You Mad.  I think your right, they are connected. 

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#564 : October 16, 2013, 03:53:16 PM

When Harry Potter came stumbling into the shower are at the end, he was leaving wet foot prints. Was this just suppose to be sweat? Blood? Mud?

Draft Aaron Donald

freddy

Hall of Famer
#565 : October 16, 2013, 04:46:52 PM

When Harry Potter came stumbling into the shower are at the end, he was leaving wet foot prints. Was this just suppose to be sweat? Blood? Mud?

I wasn't sure when he walked to the showers, but in the screen where he is laying there dead, there is blood on the bottom of his feet.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#566 : October 17, 2013, 04:12:52 PM

They kept showing the newly dead zombie pressed against the fence .. having bled from his eyes.. and they made care to show the kid in the shower also bleeding from the yes. So I'm pretty sure they both died from the same infection.
Yeah I was gonna mention this. Something is likely wrong with the water supply, they showed that zombie bleeding from the eyes a lot and focused on the dead pig a bit too. Maybe its a new virus?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#567 : October 17, 2013, 05:15:51 PM

We'll see. I love that they are not following the comic exactly. They keep it true enough to feel like the Walking dead, but they do their own thing which keeps it fresh and keeps me guessing. Love it!

Draft Aaron Donald

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#568 : October 17, 2013, 05:57:20 PM

I'm happy that they are adding Abraham, Rosita, and that crew for the second half of this season. Shows that the post-prison story is on the horizon. Hopefully they keep things going in the same general direction as the original story. The post prison events are pretty climactic.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#569 : October 17, 2013, 06:02:39 PM

Wonder how big of a role the army medic guy is going to have.

Page: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 54
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Walking Dead « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools