Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Walking Dead « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
« #75 : November 28, 2011, 02:12:03 PM »

What I found interesting though, when Glenn went to help his friends kill the walkers, Maggy nodded giving him permission to do so. 

I have so many questions and that was a big one!

-ts

Hall of Famer
« #76 : November 28, 2011, 03:40:29 PM »

Awesome episode. Didn't see it coming really.

Definitely ready for the rest of the season, too bad we have to wait.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
« #77 : November 28, 2011, 05:32:15 PM »

I'm actually excited about it all, more episodes in the full season than previously. What'd we have previously, 6 in the first season. It seems we got 6 in the half season, so to not have to wait till October 2012 sounds great to me.

freddy

Hall of Famer
« #78 : November 28, 2011, 05:38:04 PM »

I'm actually excited about it all, more episodes in the full season than previously. What'd we have previously, 6 in the first season. It seems we got 6 in the half season, so to not have to wait till October 2012 sounds great to me.

It seems most shows only get 6 shows to start now (at least on AMC). They waited until the season 2 premier to extend this year. Hopefully next year there won't be a break.

My question, doesn't Mad Men come back in December in the same time slot? Hrmmmm

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #79 : November 28, 2011, 07:23:49 PM »

I like the break. Spreads it out over the whole year with smaller downtime.

As far as people being upset over spoilers....when you see this thread has new posts right after Sunday night, you kinda have to assume the new episode is being discussed. Probably should wait to read this thread until you have watched the most recent episode or you are setting yourself up.

Draft Aaron Donald

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #80 : November 28, 2011, 08:35:23 PM »

As far as people being upset over spoilers....when you see this thread has new posts right after Sunday night, you kinda have to assume the new episode is being discussed. Probably should wait to read this thread until you have watched the most recent episode or you are setting yourself up.

Agreed.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
« #81 : November 29, 2011, 10:35:37 AM »

It looked like in the teaser trailers that the group was still on the farm, I thought for sure the group would be on the road again after the last episode.

freddy

Hall of Famer
« #82 : November 29, 2011, 12:13:04 PM »

Have you seen this one?

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/the-walking-dead-sneak-peek-episode-208-nebraska

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
« #83 : November 29, 2011, 10:36:40 PM »

I figure the first 2 eps of the next season are going to be at the farm, whole lot of issues to be argues out. For instance, why so few walkers near the farm? Why keep the Walkers in the barn? Why waste valuable food on the walkers? Did Herscel know Sophia was in the barn?  And mostly "is Herschel bat-$hit nuts?"

I was just reviewing my "Thousand signs you might be Bat-$hit nuts" Rule book and I saw:

Quote from: Thousand Signs you might be Bat $hit Nuts....

136. You argue loudly with yourself on a public transportation sysytem
137. You not only believe in Bigfoot, you have his e-mail address
138. You have a barn full of flesh eating zombies which you feed
139. You are convinced you are the heir to the Throne of the Kingdom of the United States
140. You believe that Raheem Morris is capable of being both HC and DC

So I'm guessing there will be at least one, maybe two episodes involving the whole barn and Hershel being nuts
« : November 29, 2011, 10:38:11 PM John Galt? »

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #84 : November 29, 2011, 10:43:58 PM »

I figure the first 2 eps of the next season are going to be at the farm, whole lot of issues to be argues out. For instance, why so few walkers near the farm? Why keep the Walkers in the barn? Why waste valuable food on the walkers? Did Herscel know Sophia was in the barn?  And mostly "is Herschel bat-$hit nuts?"

I was just reviewing my "Thousand signs you might be Bat-$hit nuts" Rule book and I saw:

Quote from: Thousand Signs you might be Bat $hit Nuts....

136. You argue loudly with yourself on a public transportation sysytem
137. You not only believe in Bigfoot, you have his e-mail address
138. You have a barn full of flesh eating zombies which you feed
139. You are convinced you are the heir to the Throne of the Kingdom of the United States
140. You believe that Raheem Morris is capable of being both HC and DC

So I'm guessing there will be at least one, maybe two episodes involving the whole barn and Hershel being nuts

I actually encountered no.136 today...except it was in the sauna at Golds Gym...people were like WTF...one guy even whispered to a friend...."no. 136"....now I know what he meant....
lol

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
« #85 : November 30, 2011, 10:25:36 AM »

Have you seen this one?

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/the-walking-dead-sneak-peek-episode-208-nebraska

Sure as hell didn't. Thanks for the link.

Another crazy thought is if Merle finds his way around next season. He appeared as Daryl's hallucination earlier in this season.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
« #86 : November 30, 2011, 01:42:44 PM »

Walking Dead creator/writer/producer Robert Kirkman has a few teases for the remaining 6 episodes

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/11/28/walking-dead-finale-kirkman-2/

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #87 : November 30, 2011, 01:53:41 PM »

It seems most shows only get 6 shows to start now (at least on AMC). They waited until the season 2 premier to extend this year. Hopefully next year there won't be a break.

My question, doesn't Mad Men come back in December in the same time slot? Hrmmmm
Is Mad Men any good?  Never seen an episode.  All I know is there are lots of big boobs on it so it has my interest.

« : November 30, 2011, 01:55:22 PM Skull and Bones »

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #88 : November 30, 2011, 02:26:33 PM »

Walking Dead creator/writer/producer Robert Kirkman has a few teases for the remaining 6 episodes

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/11/28/walking-dead-finale-kirkman-2/

Good read. Gracias.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
« #89 : November 30, 2011, 02:49:34 PM »

This guy is hilarious, some excerpts from Kirkman,
"Yes, we love shooting children here at the Walking Dead."
"In the writer’s room we refer to that scene as “Barnageddon.”

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Walking Dead « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools