Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Walking Dead « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 54

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#390 : November 15, 2012, 03:24:59 PM

Quote from: pewtergirl2010
The only reason I'm rolling my eyes at the idea fo the zombie eating all of Lori, is because we have never, at any time in the past,  seen a zombie do that. Also it looked like he had dragged her a few feet, which we have also never seen before. Also I firmly  believe that Carol is alive.
**Spoilers**
Are you suggesting that... Lori survived because Carol came to her rescue and stitched her up as she had practiced previously on Walkers thus giving that whole scene which occurred in previous episodes purpose, which none of this could have happened had it not been for T-Dogg sacrificing himself to save Carol which would also mean that T-Dogg indirectly saved Lori and Carol's lives which would make T-Dogg quite possible one of the most important characters in the entire show and give his death tremendous purpose but also make many hate him because they didn't like Lori and wanted her to die and it would also mean that Carl didn't shoot his mom which would further alienate him from the fanbase because previously they hated him for being a little brat, but loved him because he shot her, but now he's a liar so he's a little jerk and a liar so we now hate to the magnitude that we hate Lori who is now alive thanks to T-Dogg, Carol, and Carl but we applaud Glen's effort to write them off by digging their graves before discovering the bodies. On top of all this, we have to worry about why Rick was asking Tim Tebow for help over the phone at the end of last week's episode.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#391 : November 15, 2012, 04:19:52 PM

Spoiler Alert

The person on the other end of the phone was...

...a telemarketer, who survived because even zombies can't stomach them

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#392 : November 19, 2012, 09:52:55 AM

I watch Dexter, Homeland, Walking Dead and Talking Dead on Sunday nights as a tradition. The Walking Dead was clearly the best show on Sunday to me. A big Buc's win and some good shows to end the day! Good times.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#393 : November 19, 2012, 10:03:32 AM

Sh*t is about to hit the fan. Loving it.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#394 : November 19, 2012, 10:04:38 AM

I think last night's episode was brilliant. They are doing a great job at keeping it fresh. I love Sundays.

Draft Aaron Donald

freddy

Hall of Famer
#395 : November 19, 2012, 11:49:30 AM

I love all the "but just a moment" situations that they have started

Rick will kill Meryl for kidnapping and beating up Glen - but just a moment - thats Daryl's brother

Maybe Meryl and the group make up - but just a moment - Michonne is joining the group and Meryl tried to kill her

Maybe Ricks group joins the governor - but just a moment - They kidnapped their people and tried to kill Michonne

The Gov and Andrea are getting it on - but just a moment - The gov tried to kill Michoone and kidnapped her friends

Meryl is looking good to the Gov right now and may lead the Gov to the Prison - but just a moment -Michoone, whom he told the Gov he had killed, is alive and well

I could keep going on. This is crazy. So many possibilities of what may happen over he next few episodes. Awesome!

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#396 : November 19, 2012, 12:20:06 PM

SPOILERS DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
Next week, Michonne ends up at the prison with some walkers and I was shocked at first to see that they didnt try to kill her right away, but dont worry, next week they come after her behind the prison gate and she does some creative slicing and dicing until Rick takes her in. Michonne then goes on to tell Rick and the group all about the Governor and his dirty little town of Woodbury, she also tells them about Maggie and Glens abduction. I got a feeling the Governor is going to have a run for his money with Michonne and Rick teamed up together.

Meanwhile, Glenn and Maggie are taken to Woodbury and Merle gives the Governor his twisted version of what happened that brought the two there. Merle claims to have killed Michonne when he inevitably reunites with his brother and everyone finds out that Michonne is with the group, he is going to have a lot of explaining to do.
Where do we go from here? Glenn and Maggie are behind the enemies wall. There is a major clash around the corner and nobody is safe. Daryl is going to take down his brother, hopefully sooner than later, Merle gives me the creeps.

The Governor had a good roll in the hay with Andrea tonight, but the budding relationship is going to be short lived, rumour has it that hes not long for The Walking Dead world.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#397 : November 19, 2012, 02:04:05 PM

I predict Daryl is the one to kill Merle... Of course these writers are so crazy they could just as easy have Merle kill Daryl!

Draft Aaron Donald

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#398 : November 19, 2012, 02:58:20 PM

As a fan of the comic, I love the show is completely different.

Can't wait for next week.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#399 : November 19, 2012, 04:42:49 PM

They only do the half season thing though....so I think there is only 2 or 3 more episodes before a 4 month break! :(

Draft Aaron Donald

pewtergirl2010

Second String
#400 : November 19, 2012, 06:20:15 PM

Another great episode..So glad that Carol is alive, although we know with show who knows for how long. Meryl is back to being the Meryl. Michael Rooker is great, also Andrew Lincoln. Going forward Daryl will have to choose between his brother or the group and Andrea is going to choose between the group or the Gov.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#401 : November 20, 2012, 10:03:17 AM

Q&A - Melissa McBride (Carol Peletier)

Melissa McBride, who plays Carol on AMC's The Walking Dead, talks about learning to kill walkers this season and describes how she prepared for her rescue scene in Episode 6.

Q: Last year you told us how eager you were for Carol to get to use a weapon against a walker. Now that she's a veteran, has it been everything you hoped it would be?

A: It's everything I hoped for and a lot more. The psychology of it is interesting. My first zombie kill, at the fence, with a crowbar, it was so weird to put one down, that was the first time for me as an actor. It was kind of heart-breaking; I mean you know you have to do it, but always there's this thought in the back of your mind like this is supposed to be somebody.

Q: Did you do any training to get in fighting shape for these scenes?

A: There wasn't really practice, it was just getting acquainted with the gun, getting used to if there was any kind of kickback or anything. The difficult thing is if you're putting down the walker with any kind of instrument in your hands -- like the crowbar, or a machete -- it has to be so precise, you don't want to actually hurt anybody. The actors who play the walkers often can't see much, but we practice those moves lots of times before we do it. Last season I smacked one of the zombies' hands with a plank of wood, and I was petrified. But she was OK!

Q: Everyone talks about how hard the conditions are on set. How has this season stacked up?

A: Being in the prison as much as we have been is a relief from the heat, but at the same time, being outside like we were on the farm was nice. I guess I like being miserable; it just plays into what's going on. We're hot, we're miserable and we're sweaty.

Q: The chemistry between Carol and Daryl is pretty evident now. How do you and Norman Reedus get along off-camera?

A: I love my scenes with Norman. He is such a fun guy to be around and he throws in some great stuff. He's always unpredictable and organic. It really is something that's evolved. We had a great sit down in Season 2, and we were talking about our own lives. He gets me and I get him and I feel like Carol and Daryl are sort of the same way.

Q: You spent a couple episodes this season presumed dead. What did you do with your time off from the set?

A: I actually like to go to the set and hang out and watch everybody. When you're acting in a scene, you're focused on doing the scene. You can't break character and go, "Oh my God, I love what you're doing"! But these are such great actors and I love to go see them perform. I was there when Rick broke down. They did it many times, and it was so beautiful every time and a little different. I was there when Sarah had the baby and Maggie delivered it and Carl put her down. It's wonderful to watch and makes me proud. It inspires me to see these incredible performances.

Q: What have been some of your favorite moments for Carol this season?

A: I love the scene where Daryl finds Carol, in the cell. It was funny we were joking about making sure that he would be able to pick me up, and I told him that I lost four pounds just so he could pick me up. He was like, "What are you saying?" I was like, "Nothing, Carol is supposed to be dehydrated and tired!"

Source
: November 20, 2012, 10:04:48 AM 3rd String Kicker

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#402 : November 22, 2012, 02:49:15 AM

Anybody play the game? I love it but am scared for this final episode for it.

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#403 : November 26, 2012, 12:46:27 AM

good episode tonight. Can't wait for the big battle for next week.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#404 : November 26, 2012, 08:41:01 AM

I hope Glen gets to kill the governor.

I wonder who all will die from "our" group.

Gonna be a crazy episode next week. Can't wait!

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 54
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Walking Dead « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools