Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Walking Dead « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 54

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#420 : December 05, 2012, 04:20:51 PM

Did everyone pick up on why the Gov turned on Merle? I thought it was obvious, but my wife didn't get it.

Draft Aaron Donald

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#421 : December 05, 2012, 04:29:40 PM

Quote from: JDouble
Did everyone pick up on why the Gov turned on Merle? I thought it was obvious, but my wife didn't get it.

The only things I could think of was A) Merle said he killed Michonne which he didn't and B) Maybe to get the town together and angry with the plot of treachery.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#422 : December 05, 2012, 04:38:59 PM

As soon as Merle came in and asked what happened, and the Gov gave him a cold stare (from his one good eye!) and just said "I was attacked".....I knew Merle was done for. Actually, as soon as he decided to lie and say he killed Michonne I knew he was done for.

What I don't get, is who does the Gov plan on using to attack the Prison? He had like maybe 10 people that were good with guns and stuff. Most of them have died over the last three episodes, and now he's gonna kill Merle. What army is he gonna lead into battle?

Draft Aaron Donald

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#423 : December 05, 2012, 04:43:25 PM

I think he'll have momentum as the entire town is going to be livid they were betrayed. Not good soldiers, but perhaps a strength in numbers approach.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#424 : December 05, 2012, 04:47:29 PM

Was Oscar actually dead when Maggie went BA and shot him? Did not expect that from her, but kudos lol.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#425 : December 05, 2012, 04:51:07 PM

I don't know if Oscar was dead or not, but why they gotta kill off a brother every time they introduce a new one? Is there like a one black guy maximum? They killed TDog as soon as Oscar joined them, then the moment Tyrese shows up....Oscar goes down for the count! Whats up with that? Glen better hope they don't stumble upon any new Asian kids!

Draft Aaron Donald

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#426 : December 06, 2012, 06:28:34 PM

Yeah, the governor is pretty sadistic. If he did something to Maggie it would have been over the top too, everyone would want the guy 6 feet under. I agree with Chace on this, after what Michonne did, I think we haven't seen the worst of him.

I think what Michonne did to the Gov will drive him to be more like his comic book counterpart. But I doubt they could even film half the stuff he did in the comic. Even the psychological warfare he put on the Glenn/Maggie relationship could possibly divide them. While not as vile as his comic counterpart, I'd say the Gov has been a pretty good villain in the first 8 episodes.

I'm curious to see if Merle tries to go back with Daryl, or maybe kills his brother (or attempts to) to hopefully get on the Gov's good side. All I know is the first half of the season set things up to be pretty crazy for the last half of the season.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#427 : December 19, 2012, 02:04:25 PM

Yeah, the governor is pretty sadistic. If he did something to Maggie it would have been over the top too, everyone would want the guy 6 feet under. I agree with Chace on this, after what Michonne did, I think we haven't seen the worst of him.

I think what Michonne did to the Gov will drive him to be more like his comic book counterpart. But I doubt they could even film half the stuff he did in the comic. Even the psychological warfare he put on the Glenn/Maggie relationship could possibly divide them. While not as vile as his comic counterpart, I'd say the Gov has been a pretty good villain in the first 8 episodes.

I'm curious to see if Merle tries to go back with Daryl, or maybe kills his brother (or attempts to) to hopefully get on the Gov's good side. All I know is the first half of the season set things up to be pretty crazy for the last half of the season.

Well we know that Daryl lives, due to the previews of the upcoming episodes.  I just wonder if Merle dies or a diversion happens and Merle and Daryl escape??

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#428 : December 20, 2012, 08:12:42 AM

Well we know that Daryl lives, due to the previews of the upcoming episodes. I just wonder if Merle dies or a diversion happens and Merle and Daryl escape??

It's pretty common for them to throw misleading footage in the teaser. I hope Daryl makes it out somehow, but I wouldn't guarantee it just because we saw him in the woods in the teaser.

Draft Aaron Donald

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#429 : December 20, 2012, 09:09:00 AM

Well we know that Daryl lives, due to the previews of the upcoming episodes. I just wonder if Merle dies or a diversion happens and Merle and Daryl escape??

It's pretty common for them to throw misleading footage in the teaser. I hope Daryl makes it out somehow, but I wouldn't guarantee it just because we saw him in the woods in the teaser.

JDub you just threw me a curveball.  I watched the first 2 seasons on Netflix so I wasn't aware of the trailer teasers.  Can't wait until Feb. 

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#430 : December 20, 2012, 01:17:11 PM

I'm gonna guess that Merle jumps the Governor and yells "go!" and Daryl escapes....but nothing would surprise me. These writers have no boundaries....I love it.

Draft Aaron Donald

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#431 : January 10, 2013, 04:06:37 AM

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#432 : January 10, 2013, 08:08:56 AM

CANT     **CENSORED**ING    WAIT!!!!!!!

I've started downloading the books thru kindle. I'm reading one a week to get me thru the off season. They are soooo different than the series, yet there is always very similar scenarios. Makes me wonder whats is going to go down this season. If it's anything like the book, people are going to be in for a surprise!

Draft Aaron Donald

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#433 : January 11, 2013, 03:51:33 PM

Absolutely can't wait for this show to come back!!!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#434 : January 28, 2013, 03:42:56 PM

12 DAYS!

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/on-air-promo-lead-me-home-the-walking-dead

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 54
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Walking Dead « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools