Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A message to the Die Hards « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

blackthoughtz

Starter

#15 : October 17, 2011, 03:47:43 PM

Much respect trae... this decision will help your sanity i the long run!!

\\\"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.\\\"

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 17, 2011, 03:52:01 PM

I think a lot of people lose sight of the fact that this is an Internet message board, not an exclusive club or part of the organization. Internet message board. Don't apologize because people don't agree with you or you were wrong. Your opinion/my opinion on a message board is worth crappola. If people actually get angry at what you say, they're taking this stuff too seriously. Myself included, can't say I never got annoyed with Java's Tebow rants haha
: October 17, 2011, 03:55:31 PM Bucs N Beers

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 17, 2011, 03:52:58 PM

I will agree that just giving in to the koolaid is way more fun though.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 17, 2011, 03:53:39 PM

What's so bad about admitting you were wrong? There are a lot who won't do that.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

blackthoughtz

Starter

#19 : October 17, 2011, 03:54:03 PM

So from now on, you can call me a puss as much as you want. I think criticizing is easy - it is much, much harder to support a team when things are going bad. So in my opinion, the fans who have "grown a pair" are those that are unwavering in their support. Win or lose. Now that is manning up. That is what i aspire to return to...

Go Bucs!!!

+1

\\\"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.\\\"

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#20 : October 17, 2011, 03:55:36 PM

Nice man...much respect

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 17, 2011, 03:55:44 PM

This might be my favorite thread so far this season...gotta say it again...welcome back into the fold! :)

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#22 : October 17, 2011, 03:59:30 PM

***Slidding Over a seat on the Band Wagon***

Take a seat Bro! There is plenty of room for a fellow Die Hard!!!
Much Respect Trae!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#23 : October 17, 2011, 04:06:37 PM

OP, I'm curious -

If Brees had not thrown that interception and instead thrown a touchdown with 3 minutes left in the game and the Saints won 27-26, would you still feel the same way as you do today?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 17, 2011, 04:10:53 PM

It could have just as easily not been an int though, Morgan. Quincy isn't known for his interceptions...I think it speaks for the resiliency of the team, myself.

danimal09

Starter

#25 : October 17, 2011, 04:21:26 PM

Wow couldn't have said it better myself. Anyone can be critical of a struggling team, but to support a team when they are getting pounded 48-3, now that takes balls.Good posts and lots of respect earned from this Bucs fan. I know I can be homerish at times but  that is what makes it fun. I talk trash to all my friends that are Falcon and Pats fans just to bust their balls, even if they are pounding the Bucs, I will hurt with'em and feel the glory with'em but  always be on their side.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#26 : October 17, 2011, 04:32:02 PM

OP, I'm curious - If Brees had not thrown that interception and instead thrown a touchdown with 3 minutes left in the game and the Saints won 27-26, would you still feel the same way as you do today?

Also! OP! IF the Buccaneers lost every game this season, every season and moved to North Dakota, changing their mascot name to the Fairy *Censored* (Which would at least rhyme with our previous mascot) would you still feel the same way as you today?

IF Drew Brees played football in a skirt with hoop earrings dangling underneath his helmet and threw a touchdown pass and won, would you still feel the same?

IF Payton had a third leg  :D, the Saints had better play calling, and won the game, would you feel the same?

Didn't think so.

IndioMike

Practice Squad

#27 : October 17, 2011, 04:38:00 PM

I think we win even if Brees connects with 3 mins left

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#28 : October 17, 2011, 04:56:38 PM

OP, I'm curious - If Brees had not thrown that interception and instead thrown a touchdown with 3 minutes left in the game and the Saints won 27-26, would you still feel the same way as you do today?

Also! OP! IF the Buccaneers lost every game this season, every season and moved to North Dakota, changing their mascot name to the Fairy *Censored* (Which would at least rhyme with our previous mascot) would you still feel the same way as you today?

IF Drew Brees played football in a skirt with hoop earrings dangling underneath his helmet and threw a touchdown pass and won, would you still feel the same?

IF Payton had a third leg  :D, the Saints had better play calling, and won the game, would you feel the same?

Didn't think so.

Amen brother

The Shadow

Starter

#29 : October 17, 2011, 05:00:22 PM

I think we win even if Brees connects with 3 mins left

And that right there is what every real fan should be doing. Rooting for the team no matter how long the odds are. Only in defeat can you taste the sweetness of victory. Not that pointing out what went wrong is a bad thing. It isn't. We've all done that. The issue is when you place your own opinion over the facts in evidence to save internet face or just be a troll. We all know plenty about these guys we watch every Sunday but probably not enough to shoot our mouths off like we do. Welcome back to the fun.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A message to the Die Hards « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools