Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A message to the Die Hards « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#45 : October 23, 2011, 06:03:09 PM

I am going to try to shed myself of the negativity - and get back to just being a fan. Win or lose.

Yeah, that really didn't last long, you jackwagon.

traew01

Pro Bowler

#46 : October 23, 2011, 06:14:20 PM

I am going to try to shed myself of the negativity - and get back to just being a fan. Win or lose.

Yeah, that really didn't last long, you jackwagon.

Yah, I am going to have to find a middle ground. Maybe that was a little hopeful on my part.

Because I have to be able to offer constructive criticism when it is due. I cannot live in Candyland riding unicorns and eating cotton candy. But there is a difference between stating obvious problems with the team and being a negative fan.

Are you at least willing to offer me the chance to be constructively critical??? I mean, 10 interceptions in 7 games?? Horrible offense. Cant I at least support the team, while still identifying problems??

Sincerely,

Mr. Jackwagon

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#47 : October 23, 2011, 06:19:42 PM

I get it, you're going to only support the team when they win.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#48 : October 24, 2011, 03:45:36 AM

I think we win even if Brees connects with 3 mins left

And that right there is what every real fan should be doing. Rooting for the team no matter how long the odds are. Only in defeat can you taste the sweetness of victory. Not that pointing out what went wrong is a bad thing. It isn't. We've all done that. The issue is when you place your own opinion over the facts in evidence to save internet face or just be a troll. We all know plenty about these guys we watch every Sunday but probably not enough to shoot our mouths off like we do. Welcome back to the fun.

OP lasted about a week.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#49 : November 07, 2011, 09:42:01 AM

To all the Die Hard, Faithful, Never-wavering fans on this board:

I am a pessimistic fan.

Well, I am here to ask for forgiveness. This team is truly a team. The sum of its parts are much greater than each individual player. I kinda giggled at the term "Youngry" - thought it was pretty stupid. But thats truly what they are - young and hungry. And they have always been that way under Raheem Morris. He has this amazing ability to keep this young team together. To forget what happened one week, and come back and play great the next. To plug in players and get them to play to the best of their ability. "Next man up" is a way of life on this team.

I am going to try to shed myself of the negativity -

So go Bucs!!! A great, great win yesterday. And let's keep the ball rolling in London.

How are you holding up?

You Mad

Pro Bowler

#50 : November 07, 2011, 11:12:49 AM

I am a pessimistic fan.

Well, I am here to ask for forgiveness. This team is truly a team. The sum of its parts are much greater than each individual player. I kinda giggled at the term "Youngry" - thought it was pretty stupid. But thats truly what they are - young and hungry. And they have always been that way under Raheem Morris. He has this amazing ability to keep this young team together. To forget what happened one week, and come back and play great the next. To plug in players and get them to play to the best of their ability. "Next man up" is a way of life on this team.

So go Bucs!!! A great, great win yesterday. And let's keep the ball rolling in London.

How are you holding up?

typing a 6 page diatribe at the the top of the skyway i would imagine.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#51 : November 13, 2011, 04:49:33 PM

I am a pessimistic fan.

How are you holding up?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A message to the Die Hards « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools