Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If we could somehow get Andrew Luck, and deal Freeman away... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Sim

Starter

#30 : October 19, 2011, 03:29:03 PM

Threads like these are ridiculous.

If you want to discuss a hypothetical situation at least let there be even a small likelihood of it happening.

With all the potential Freeman has shown and and knowing that the organization has invested heavily in him, what true Buc fan would actually believe we could somehow get Luck????

BuccaNova

Starter
#31 : October 19, 2011, 04:04:59 PM

Let's throw Tebow out of the equation.    I would take Andrew Luck over Josh Freeman all week long and twice on Sunday.

I'm guessing this means that the reality of Tebow actually having to start and win in the NFL has finally gotten through even to you and you're abandoning him for a quarterback even less susceptible to a reality check, since he's in college. Your faithless sucking up to anyone but the team you purport to support is tiresome.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#32 : October 19, 2011, 04:42:17 PM

You'd be guessing wrong.   I still think Tebow will soon be the best QB in the NFL.   I was just trying to stay on topic by restricting my comments to Luck compared to Freeman.

As I mentioned in my first post in this thread, I would prefer Tebow.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 19, 2011, 05:41:40 PM

Thanks Java...  Keep it OT sir.  Really appreciate that.

3Sk...  You're a real wise-ass...  You're a smart ass...  Sometimes to the point of being indignant.  I like you.

Becuase I dig you.  And because Java's a big fan of my PRMB "who's who" list (yes....  you're on it....  ::) )

I've picked out your Christmas gift early...  Matter of fact, here's my boi "lathering up for a HOT Saturday might...!"

Yes, it's the "JR Soap-on-a-Rope"...!

Feliz Navidad

Now, for those that can't read...  I believe I said "NO WAY" in the unedited OP...  Didn't I...?  Sweet Jesus, although some of what I consider "the best football minds on the board" were kind enough to discuss the OP intellectually, some of them obviously can't read.

The concept was raised by another poster... In a different thread...  And I knew it would be beaten nine ways to Sunday, and that's cool, but Daaaaaamn...  Don't shoot the messenger.  I just threw it out there...  I'll continue on some of "use guys" thoughts in a minute...

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 19, 2011, 05:57:37 PM

Well, like I said...

Were graced with some of the best posters in one friggin' thread...  Just my opinion.  Yes, that includes JavaRay.

"Some people"...  Just don't see through him, or you're just thin-skinned man...  The guy IS a Bucs fan (under certain conditions), and knows his football.  He gets under people's skin the way he did in this thread.  He posts regarding the given topic, and then throws ya the screwball.  (Sit down SK3...)  The Tebow debate is about to play out before our eyes, and I actually can't wait...!

Back on topic...

I'm with the majority on this one.  Again... NO WAY I let go of a "known commodity", as one sharp poster put it, in favor of an unproven rookie with stars in his eyes.  Seen 1st round "can't misses" bust too many times to risk the loss.  And besides, I'm Freemans biggest fan.  As I've said MANY times...  I think the guy is destined for true "greatness"...!  HOF type of career.  2-3 Superbowls type of career.  I'd prefer it be in Tampa Bay.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 19, 2011, 06:06:24 PM

I still think Tebow will soon be the best QB in the NFL.

Purposeful..............

** Hums**  "It's my thread and I'll jack it I want to......"

JR...  Tebow is a "hit and miss" situ at best.  You've got infinitesimally small odds of the guy becoming the BEST, but...

IF you ARE right...  The whole board's gonna have to bow to your greatness.

The NFL would have to damned near turn into a "Rollerball NFL" type of thing.

QBs scrambling for as many TDs as they throw in a given year kind of thing.

Don't see it happening.  Unless of course he's actually GOOD at it.

It IS a copy-cat league, and IF the guy can deliver...  I hate to think about it.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#36 : October 19, 2011, 06:09:49 PM

JAVA- is Tebow in your dreams at night? You seem to have an infatuation that I've never seen before of a fan for a professional athlete. It doesn't seem normal.

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#37 : October 19, 2011, 06:41:22 PM

Luck hasn't thrown a single NFL pass. Anyone wanting to trade Freeman, a proven leader, with an exceptional season already under his belt- is a freak'n moron. At first I didn't want to respond in this thread yes,  its that stupid a question I thought... You know the one that doesn't exist in reality, and has no proof/evidence or even NFL experience between the two subjects available for comparison. How in the world are you guys projecting such success for Luck, and and failure for Josh Freeman already. Back to the main point... OP was stupid, and anyone that's GUESSING at Luck being "guaranteed" to be the next Elway, or Marino probably predicted a 3-13, or 4-12 season for the Bucs also.

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 19, 2011, 06:42:40 PM

JAVA- is Tebow in your dreams at night? You seem to have an infatuation that I've never seen before of a fan for a professional athlete. It doesn't seem normal.

Nancy Kerrigan begs to differ, but...

No Morg...!   Let 'er run with it Morg...!

Seriously, I like to hear what Java's got to say on his boy.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#39 : October 19, 2011, 06:49:00 PM

*Paraphrasing*
3Sk...  You're a real wise-ass...  You're a smart ass...  Sometimes to the point of being indignant.  I like you.

Here's my soap on a rope, I want you to have it.

* Gay Pron Pics *

Something biblical with sugar.

Illiterate intellectuals.

Someone got shot

It's all cool. Maybe I did read, but the homer in me didn't want to entertain the thought of losing Freeman.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 19, 2011, 07:19:45 PM

And you wonder why "I can't quit you"...?  Shut up.   You had me at "it".

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#41 : October 19, 2011, 07:28:27 PM

Luck hasn't thrown a single NFL pass. Anyone wanting to trade Freeman, a proven leader, with an exceptional season already under his belt- is a freak'n moron. At first I didn't want to respond in this thread yes,  its that stupid a question I thought... You know the one that doesn't exist in reality, and has no proof/evidence or even NFL experience between the two subjects available for comparison. How in the world are you guys projecting such success for Luck, and and failure for Josh Freeman already. Back to the main point... OP was stupid, and anyone that's GUESSING at Luck being "guaranteed" to be the next Elway, or Marino probably predicted a 3-13, or 4-12 season for the Bucs also.

Jesus Snore...  I'd ask if someone hit you with "The Stupid Stick", but I'm actually more afraid the whole damned tree fell on you.

Read dip stick.  No... Really...  Go back and read the OP.  You're going to.  I know it.  Then you'll see why you're idiotic.

#1 - I'm the last guy who would want to trade Free.
#2 - Everything is possible in the NFL (See "Palmer goes to Raiders for TWO stupidly high draft picks"...).
#3 - I've never seen Luck throw a pass.  The "experts" say he's the second coming, not me bro.
#4 - Nobody's predicting Josh will fail any worse than your post did.
#5 - The OP shat more knowledge in his last bowl-hugger than you'll ever possess.

Try again...?

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#42 : October 19, 2011, 07:35:01 PM

If we could somehow get Andrew Luck, and deal Freeman away...

absolutely no way - not even worth discussing

+1

dumb thought, dumb thread

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#43 : October 19, 2011, 07:38:54 PM

If we could somehow get Andrew Luck, and deal Freeman away...

absolutely no way - not even worth discussing

+1

dumb thought, dumb thread

Do us all a favor, and don't post with the pure intention of mucking up a thread Mr. Dozzle.

Don't like it, don't read it.  It's really that simple.  STFU.

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#44 : October 19, 2011, 07:42:26 PM

Jesus Snore...  I'd ask if someone hit you with "The Stupid Stick", but I'm actually more afraid the whole damned tree fell on you.

Read dip stick.  No... Really...  Go back and read the OP.  You're going to.  I know it.  Then you'll see why you're idiotic.

#2 - Everything is possible in the NFL (See "Palmer goes to Raiders for TWO stupidly high draft picks"...).
#3 - I've never seen Luck throw a pass.  The "experts" say he's the second coming, not me bro.
#4 - Nobody's predicting Josh will fail any worse than your post did.
#5 - The OP shat more knowledge in his last bowl-hugger than you'll ever possess.

Try again...?

I'm the one that got hit by the stupid tree? Lemme quote YOU real quick
So you admit that your OWN OP was stupid, and that you did it just to troll us? I'm not the only one calling it stupid either, look over the 3 or 4 pages, and you'll see nearly every other post has a comment somewhere in regards to how dumb OP is.  Also- I never said YOU predicted Josh Freeman would fail, but the very mentioning that a scenario where we traded Josh Freeman, and got Andrew Luck is an ASSUMPTION that Josh Freeman would fail, now your ASSuming that Luck is already a better player. Which I've pointed out, and YOU have confirmed has NO PROOF. So yep the OP is stupid, and yes you did troll us. Don't blame me cause your dumb, you posted that stupid ass OP all on your own.

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If we could somehow get Andrew Luck, and deal Freeman away... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools