Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If we could somehow get Andrew Luck, and deal Freeman away... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#75 : October 21, 2011, 12:09:10 PM

This is probably the worst thread not started by JavaRay, that I've read on this forum in a long time.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#76 : October 21, 2011, 12:11:02 PM

I so hope you are right and I am wrong about this.  Because as you did state in you next comment about a wrong pick and 10 years... it's possible that we're only in year 3 of that!!  So I'm certainly rooting for Freeman and for me to be wrong.

I hear ya 37...

It's not like this regime is going to walk away from their decisions.  They'll live or die by them, and I'm cool with that.

That said, IF Freeman's NOT "the man"...  The situ won't work itself out until around 2020...!

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#77 : October 21, 2011, 12:14:08 PM

This is probably the worst thread not started by JavaRay, that I've read on this forum in a long time.

And we welcome this years class valedictorian here at Ankle Biter U...

Jesus Pride..........  Post, contribute, or STFU.

Don't be a TOOL...  NOBODY likes a TOOL.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#78 : October 21, 2011, 12:59:29 PM

QFT.  Now if only you could see the thick irony.

The thread still sucks, BTW.  But I like checking to see just how gigantic an ass you can make of yourself.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#79 : October 21, 2011, 01:23:33 PM

QFT.  Now if only you could see the thick irony.

The thread still sucks, BTW.  But I like checking to see just how gigantic an ass you can make of yourself.

Yet you come here running yer mouth, contributing absolutely NOTHING to the thread...

Color me shocked Mr. Dozzle.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If we could somehow get Andrew Luck, and deal Freeman away... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools