Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jaquars? « previous next »
Page: 1

ranman

Pro Bowler
: October 19, 2011, 03:39:24 PM

Does anyone know if there is a group heading up to Jax for a road trip?  Would like to get some tickets and prefer to sit with Buc Fans

ranman

Pro Bowler
#1 : October 19, 2011, 05:50:05 PM

thx, Morgan

Ludicrous Speed

Starter
#2 : October 19, 2011, 10:51:20 PM

Kinda neat to see people going on the road to see our team play.  It's just too bad that Bucfans don't travel too well when they're playing at home.

Meet the new bossSame as the old boss

ranman

Pro Bowler
#3 : October 20, 2011, 01:00:04 PM

Kinda neat to see people going on the road to see our team play.  It's just too bad that Bucfans don't travel too well when they're playing at home.

Just fortunate enough to do both.  Thats all

Jersey Buc

Practice Squad

#4 : December 05, 2011, 01:42:43 PM

Coming down from Jersey for this barn burner.I must need my head examined

roaddog

Rookie

#5 : December 07, 2011, 06:27:14 PM

For all interested in sitting together with the Bucs Group, call 904-633-6546, and tell our Jags Sales Contact Andrew that you want to sit in the RoadDog/TB Bucs Group, and he has already designated an area for all interested Bucs fans who want to sit together Sunday.

They also have a $60.00 AYCE Tailgate Buffet Package available as well, so if interested in that as well, just give him a buzz.

FTR ... There hasn't been an official BFT Bucs Bash location designated, but most of the times I've been to J'Ville, the Hooters at Jacksonville Landing has always been a safe bet.   There's also another sportsbar right down from the walkway from it (whose name escapes me) with a lot of TV's, an outdoor patio view of the river, & some pretty good Chicago-style pizza, so if the weather permits, I'll be somewhere down there in that vicinity Saturday night.

"Jus' Lookin' Out!"

-RoadDog
: December 07, 2011, 06:29:33 PM roaddog

\"If You STAY Ready ... You Don\'t Hafta Get Ready!\"
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jaquars? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools