Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dominik......"Jackson is a player we want around" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

« #15 : November 03, 2011, 03:40:02 AM »

Bye Talib.

Off topic but I think they go CB number one in the draft.

CB
OL
OL/C
LB

^imo. Although I think an RB could be placed in there somewhere instead. Maybe pick up some speedsters and blockers in later rounds.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

buchead

Hall of Famer

« #16 : November 03, 2011, 07:44:15 AM »

Yea anti, I said the samething in the 2012 draft thread. Whatever CB that comes in next year will have to immediately be the best corner on the team. Theres no 3rd round corner who can come in and do that right away.
 And i said bye Talib because I just dont think they would keep both him and Tanard. Plus at this point in the season(agree or disagree) Talib has played like the 3rd best corner. Ronde has been Ronde. And Biggers has been torched but he is covering the main targets on opposing teams. Then factor in the penalties. I just think alot has to happen, on the field and off, for Talib to be around next year. So unless we get a free agent cb, one is coming in the 1st round. 
« : November 03, 2011, 07:46:52 AM buchead »

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #17 : April 10, 2012, 11:53:52 AM »

"My bad."

-- Mark Dominik

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #18 : April 10, 2012, 11:56:32 AM »

Bye Talib.

Off topic but I think they go CB number one in the draft.
Right on topic!  Going to happen...Claiborne!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #19 : April 10, 2012, 11:59:24 AM »

"My bad."

-- Mark Dominik

Sounds like Tanard PO'd some people rehabbing in Bountyville.   That could of changed everything.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #20 : April 10, 2012, 12:02:13 PM »

"My bad."

-- Mark Dominik

Sounds like Tanard PO'd some people rehabbing in Bountyville.   That could of changed everything.
Yeah, I'm sure he only suddenly became a bad guy.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #21 : April 10, 2012, 12:04:43 PM »

"My bad."

-- Mark Dominik

Yeah, I'm sure he only suddenly became a bad guy.

No.... but that gave them the excuse they needed to get rid of him without paying him.     IMO

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #22 : April 10, 2012, 12:39:36 PM »

I was going to have a career…

but then I got high.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #23 : April 10, 2012, 12:56:57 PM »

Jackson is a playmaker and it's not like he is out getting drunk killing people. I can't wait to see what this defense will look like when it all comes together.
well did you like what you saw?

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

« #24 : April 10, 2012, 01:07:09 PM »

This was part of "ThePlan" all along-- sign him in November, fake other teams into thinking we're keeping him, then 'flood' the DB market with his release right before the draft so we can get Claiborne.

"Real Men of Genius."  ;D

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
« #25 : April 10, 2012, 01:11:15 PM »

This was part of "ThePlan" all along-- sign him in November, fake other teams into thinking we're keeping him, then 'flood' the DB market with his release right before the draft so we can get Claiborne.

"Real Men of Genius."  ;D

Sweep

Hall of Famer
« #26 : April 10, 2012, 01:11:56 PM »

"We" meaning Dom and Raheem.   Those days are gone.  This will be Coach Schiano's team, little by little, piece by piece.

It’s going to look to some people like a different play every time we use it, but pretty soon they’ll be able to recognize it....by watching the official for the first-down signal.   -Vincent T. Lombardi

freddy

Hall of Famer
« #27 : April 10, 2012, 01:52:22 PM »

"We" meaning Dom and Raheem.   Those days are gone.  This will be Coach Schiano's team, little by little, piece by piece.

Come on now, don't let reality get in the whiners way. LOL, for so many posters of late, I wonder if you really want a good team anymore. I mean if we had a good team, who would you complain about all the time? Would hate to take away your sole reason for living.

Sweep

Hall of Famer
« #28 : April 10, 2012, 02:35:07 PM »

Come on now, don't let reality get in the whiners way. LOL, for so many posters of late, I wonder if you really want a good team anymore. I mean if we had a good team, who would you complain about all the time? Would hate to take away your sole reason for living.

You lost me Freddy.  Dom and Raheem were calling the shots.....and now it's Coach Schiano...and the Bucs are better off for it.    Dom will work on the contracts, but I'm convinced Coach Schiano's in charge of who's drafted, who stays, and who goes.  Looks good to me.

It’s going to look to some people like a different play every time we use it, but pretty soon they’ll be able to recognize it....by watching the official for the first-down signal.   -Vincent T. Lombardi

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #29 : April 10, 2012, 03:07:04 PM »

T-jax was seen leaving One Buc with a schocked expression on his face :

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dominik......"Jackson is a player we want around" « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools