Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dominik......"Jackson is a player we want around" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 10, 2012, 03:07:39 PM

T-jax was seen leaving One Buc with a schocked expression on his face :

lol Tyrone Biggums

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#31 : April 10, 2012, 06:17:54 PM

Tanard Jackson, Jeff Faine, Sean Jones, James Lee, Geno Hayes, Elbert Mack, Kregg Lumpkin.....you are not part of the "Buccaneer Way"  Goodbye.

If I can just add Quincy Black and Aqib Talib to that list, I'd be ecstatic!

Draft Aaron Donald

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 10, 2012, 07:17:38 PM

"The Rebuilding is Done."

...and then we cut a bunch of players to 'start over'. Classic Dom~spin.

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 10, 2012, 07:26:26 PM

You are "starting over" if you cut Rudy Carpenter and Crackhead Jackson ??   LOL   

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#34 : April 10, 2012, 07:28:09 PM

The Bucs have cut exactly 2 players so far this offseason, Faine and Jackson. Is that the definition of a bunch? The rest are all free agents who are free to go wherever they want if anybody will have them.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#35 : April 10, 2012, 07:31:19 PM

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

freddy

Hall of Famer
#36 : April 10, 2012, 09:33:13 PM

"We" meaning Dom and Raheem.   Those days are gone.  This will be Coach Schiano's team, little by little, piece by piece.

Come on now, don't let reality get in the whiners way. LOL, for so many posters of late, I wonder if you really want a good team anymore. I mean if we had a good team, who would you complain about all the time? Would hate to take away your sole reason for living.

You lost me Freddy.  Dom and Raheem were calling the shots.....and now it's Coach Schiano...and the Bucs are better off for it.    Dom will work on the contracts, but I'm convinced Coach Schiano's in charge of who's drafted, who stays, and who goes.  Looks good to me.

I was agreeing with you PowerSweep, just tossing a shot at all the whiners. What you said is reality, it was a team and not just Dom. But that doesn't fit into others agenda so they ignore it.  I think it is very clear who is calling the shots now.

Sweep

Hall of Famer
#37 : April 11, 2012, 02:09:40 AM

"We" meaning Dom and Raheem.   Those days are gone.  This will be Coach Schiano's team, little by little, piece by piece.

Come on now, don't let reality get in the whiners way. LOL, for so many posters of late, I wonder if you really want a good team anymore. I mean if we had a good team, who would you complain about all the time? Would hate to take away your sole reason for living.

You lost me Freddy.  Dom and Raheem were calling the shots.....and now it's Coach Schiano...and the Bucs are better off for it.    Dom will work on the contracts, but I'm convinced Coach Schiano's in charge of who's drafted, who stays, and who goes.  Looks good to me.

I was agreeing with you PowerSweep, just tossing a shot at all the whiners. What you said is reality, it was a team and not just Dom. But that doesn't fit into others agenda so they ignore it.  I think it is very clear who is calling the shots now.

Ok Freddy, thanks for the clarification.  Sorry, I had a long day.
: April 11, 2012, 02:23:17 AM PowerSweep

Its going to look to some people like a different play every time we use it, but pretty soon theyll be able to recognize it....by watching the official for the first-down signal.   -Vincent T. Lombardi

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 11, 2012, 02:12:03 AM

Who cares?

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#39 : April 11, 2012, 04:49:02 AM

This makes way for Duke Ihenacho from San Jose State.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dominik......"Jackson is a player we want around" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools