Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Davin makes ProFootballWeekly's midseason All-Pro team « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#75 : November 14, 2011, 03:23:16 PM

LOL, even JoeBucsFan has more credibility than PFF.

More sarcasm, I suspect.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#76 : November 14, 2011, 03:29:58 PM

LOL, even JoeBucsFan has more credibility than PFF.

More sarcasm, I suspect.

LOL, man I need to start charging you rent, I am just  living in that little wooden head of yours. That comment was in response to you saying both PR and ESPNs numbers were wrong. Besides, credibility and flawed are two very different things. Get a dictionary. PFF does lack credibility for their grading system, but their numbers are not flawed. BIG difference. Now show me where I said they were flawed liar boy. But man. does your desperation flowith over. Keep flailing little one, keep flailing....

Now just so Pinocchio doesn't think I ran off on him, I'll be back in a few hours or maybe later. It''s 25 cent oyster night, and that is certainly more fun than constantly having to put Pinocchio in the corner for lying.

: November 14, 2011, 03:32:41 PM Freddy

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#77 : November 14, 2011, 03:34:10 PM

So if I take everything from PFF as gospel without context, why would I be the one to post disclaimers that say not to use PFF grades as gosepl without context?

You tell me, you post it. I'm not Biggs, I don't claim to know better what you are thinking or trying to say
So either I'm so clueless in my opinions that I intentionally or unintentionally post statements contradicting the foundation of everything I claim on here, or you're just making stuff up. I wonder which one.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#78 : November 14, 2011, 03:41:46 PM

So if I take everything from PFF as gospel without context, why would I be the one to post disclaimers that say not to use PFF grades as gosepl without context?

You tell me, you post it. I'm not Biggs, I don't claim to know better what you are thinking or trying to say
So either I'm so clueless in my opinions that I intentionally or unintentionally post statements contradicting the foundation of everything I claim on here, or you're just making stuff up. I wonder which one.

OK, I'm out for a few, post amongst yourselves but don't cause too much trouble.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#79 : November 14, 2011, 04:04:09 PM

It's a tough choice.  I'll bet sarcasm was involved somewhere, though.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Davin makes ProFootballWeekly's midseason All-Pro team « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools