Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Happy or not? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

weston823

Second String

: November 20, 2011, 04:40:24 PM

So are people happy after today's game or just more frustrated?   

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 20, 2011, 04:41:29 PM

Not happy but thought the Bucs played hard enough to win today against most teams

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 20, 2011, 04:42:43 PM

I'm very happy with what I saw.  Would have loved to have pulled out a win, but the Bucs came to play today.  Hope they build off this game and continue to play at this level.

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 20, 2011, 04:44:17 PM

Has Morris got us so used to disappointment that we are happy with losses now? That is sad

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#4 : November 20, 2011, 04:44:23 PM

I'm not happy, too many mistakes that many here are OK with because their Bucs played a competitive game against GB.

The talent level amazes me with some players on the bench that can clearly play better than some on the field...week in and week out.

If we really tried to optimize our chances by limiting mistakes and playing the best players than I am fine with losing but this is suicide!

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#5 : November 20, 2011, 04:46:44 PM

I just hope they can keep the motivation at a high level

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 20, 2011, 04:46:58 PM

Depressed as hell but saw some glimmers of hope today. Wish it was next week already.

We could have won this game. Hated the onsides kick calls as I saw them happening. First one wasn't bad but second one was
a horrible call, IMO.

bucwildfan

Starter

#7 : November 20, 2011, 04:47:26 PM

Today showed me that raheem needs to go. It makes me happy to see that Free/MW/Benn/K2 came to ball and looked good. I had raheems back until that 2nd onside kick. I'm done with this guy he KILLED the momentum our young team had going and YOU DONT DO THAT!!!

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 20, 2011, 04:48:55 PM

Bowers and Watson need to start and Diles needs to be put in as well.  Gaitor probably deserves a chance to be active too but Lewis is being given an in season audition to prove his worth.  I want to see more 3 WR single back sets because it forces defenders out of the box giving Blount some breathing room.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 20, 2011, 04:49:00 PM

I'm very happy with what I saw.  Would have loved to have pulled out a win, but the Bucs came to play today.  Hope they build off this game and continue to play at this level.
Pretty much the same - I enjoyed watching the bucs compete for 4 quarters - first game this year I can feel this way.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#10 : November 20, 2011, 04:50:53 PM

Not at all... get rid of the losing element (Freeman) of the team and it might become interesting again.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 20, 2011, 04:52:24 PM

Bowers and Watson need to start and Diles needs to be put in as well.  Gaitor probably deserves a chance to be active too but Lewis is being given an in season audition to prove his worth.  I want to see more 3 WR single back sets because it forces defenders out of the box giving Blount some breathing room.
i agree

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#12 : November 20, 2011, 05:03:12 PM

Never happy about losing but glad to see some effort.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#13 : November 20, 2011, 05:38:58 PM

The Bucs brought a little pride back to their fanbase today. But it can only be temporary. Next week will help define what it means.

In Verner We Trust

tajik_buc

Starter

#14 : November 20, 2011, 05:55:43 PM

The Bucs brought a little pride back to their fanbase today. But it can only be temporary. Next week will help define what it means.

yep. if they play this way from here on out, then there is some hope for the future.  If they come out and play Texan-game style next week, then change is needed. 
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Happy or not? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools