Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Happy or not? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 20, 2011, 06:04:28 PM

Happy:  The players really played with heart and never quit.  There were signs of some good talent on the roster after all.

Sad:  We still lost.  Coaching isn't going to ever get this team over the top.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 20, 2011, 06:08:10 PM

So are people happy after today's game or just more frustrated?

Happy about today's performance..... frustrated that we can't see that intensity every week.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

mattyd1521

Second String
#17 : November 20, 2011, 06:17:06 PM

For a team who had zero chance to even compete they put up a fight to the end. I was disappointed they lost but it was nice to see the bucs hang in with the best team in the NFL.

The place I watched the game at was half filled with packer fans. They sure got nervous during the game.

Next week I expect the bucs to play the way they did today with the packers.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 20, 2011, 06:19:35 PM

Happy...   

Good game.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#19 : November 20, 2011, 06:25:46 PM

Concur it was nice to watch the Bucs for four quarters with a gimmer of hope for a W. 

However, I don't see how you can be happy about squandering a chance to knock off an unbeaten team due, in my humble opinion, to poor decisions by the head coach. 

I'm a Raheem supporter *still*, but I think he took a step backwards today.  He is way too confident in some of our personnel that frankly aren't very good.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 20, 2011, 06:26:46 PM

Not happy, we lost. "E" for effort is nice but you need to win. We had chances but our coaching blew two critical decisions and that can't happen with a team that isn't good enough to just win on talent alone.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#21 : November 20, 2011, 06:29:26 PM

I'm happy but we definitely need to make some changes on D...some of our players just aren't cutting it

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 20, 2011, 06:32:46 PM

I'm happy but we definitely need to make some changes on D...some of our players just aren't cutting it

Black had a ton of tackles but the play that stands out is on one of the TD's he catches the TE at the line, bumps him and then gets caught in no man's land. He doesn't rush the passer and he doesn't stay with the TE. He just does nothing at all.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

watson

Hall of Famer
#23 : November 20, 2011, 06:42:41 PM

Totally unhappy.  Still the same penalties that have been happening since 2009 and still some of the same bad coaching decisions. 

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

weston823

Second String

#24 : November 20, 2011, 09:11:47 PM

I'm neither happy or unhappy.  I was prepared for the Pack to win.  It doesn't make me feel better that it was close.  One has to wonder where that effort has been for every game this season.  Good teams don't take games off.   

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#25 : November 21, 2011, 03:44:27 AM

I hope we keep losing. No need to screw up our draft position or give the Glazers a reason to bring back this awful coaching staff.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#26 : November 21, 2011, 07:51:23 AM

The Bucs were a 2 point conversion away from tying the game in the 4th quarter against the best team in the league. Not bad for what is still the youngest team in the league. Raheem proved he has the gonads to gamble on his special teams even when the odds are clearly against them. I like that in a HC, The fact is this team has two issues.....inexperience and lack of talent at certain positions. We are a team in transition that has lost games to superior teams mainly because of poor preparation. The lockout didn't help. I believe free agency, the draft, and a full off-season will make a world of difference next year. It would be a huge mistake to change the leadership and have to start all over in evaluating the talent. Raheem knows who is worth keeping. Josh Freeman needs a better OL, and the defense needs to upgrade it's LBs and DBs. I'm happy when I see effort like yesterday. The better team won, but they really had to work for it.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Happy or not? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools