Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do you want the Bucs to win today? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

weston823

Second String

« : December 11, 2011, 10:43:49 AM »

Do you want the Bucs to win today, why or why not? 

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #1 : December 11, 2011, 10:50:03 AM »

Me personally...I always want the Bucs to win...there is just that "but if they lose at least they get a better pick" thought if they lose...but that is just an after-thought.
« : December 11, 2011, 11:16:39 AM chace1986 »

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
« #2 : December 11, 2011, 11:11:23 AM »

Me personally...I always want the Bucs to win...there is just that "but if they lose at least they get a etter pick" thought if they lose...but that is just an after-thought.

+1

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

« #3 : December 11, 2011, 11:16:46 AM »

Just win Baby!!!!!

Nothing is better than winning.

Go BUCS!!!!  :D

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

The Shadow

Starter

« #4 : December 11, 2011, 11:19:05 AM »

If we knew whether Morris and Dominik were going to be back, this question would be easier to answer. I don't see a direction from the franchise and I'm not sure there is one but I'll always root for them to win. Otherwise I might as well put up Christmas lights or mow the lawn.

weston823

Second String

« #5 : December 11, 2011, 11:19:24 AM »

I always want the Bucs to win, but i have several friends who hope they lose the rest of their games so things will change within the coaching staff. 

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #6 : December 11, 2011, 11:20:11 AM »

i don't care so much about the draft pick implications but if a win means Morris and his staff get retained then NO! I do not want to see the Bucs win another game this season.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

« #7 : December 11, 2011, 11:28:12 AM »

Me personally...I always want the Bucs to win...there is just that "but if they lose at least they get a etter pick" thought if they lose...but that is just an after-thought.

+1

+2

YReceiver14

Starter

« #8 : December 11, 2011, 11:29:19 AM »

You can rationalize all kinds of reasons to want the team to lose.

But we're losing by 4, with 1 second left on the clock, and there's a Hail Mary pass into the end zone...I know I'm praying for the Bucs catch it.

“Before you can be labeled elite, you’ve got to get a lot closer to having rings.”  --Josh Freeman, May 2012

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
« #9 : December 11, 2011, 11:46:51 AM »

As long as we get a good players in the draft and Morris and Olson are fired, then I would like to see us win

Borat!

Starter

« #10 : December 11, 2011, 11:47:37 AM »

Of course I want them to win. I want us to win out and draft DeCastro to make our line much better, which will help out the offense a lot. I also want Morris back so I can watch all the angry old guys on here flip out. THAT will be entertaining :)

\\\\\\\"...even if we win the SB not getting a few FAS with so many available was being pig headed and fanatical.\\\\\\\" - 4bucs

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #11 : December 11, 2011, 11:48:47 AM »

I guess you must enjoy watching the Bucs stagnate or regress  Borat if you truly want Morris back .  You are a true fan.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

« #12 : December 11, 2011, 11:51:04 AM »

Hmmm....I haven't decided yet....let me think about it....

Yep....play the 2nd teamers!!

Borat!

Starter

« #13 : December 11, 2011, 11:56:15 AM »

I guess you must enjoy watching the Bucs stagnate or regress  Borat if you truly want Morris back .  You are a true fan.

LOL I still go to games and support them so yes, I am a fan. It just truely amazes me how upset all you get about this. Just shows that you have a lot of time on your hands and have nothing else better to do. Plus, I want Morris to turn it around and get better. A crappy fan would want them to lose period

\\\\\\\"...even if we win the SB not getting a few FAS with so many available was being pig headed and fanatical.\\\\\\\" - 4bucs

pewtergirl2010

Second String

« #14 : December 11, 2011, 11:59:39 AM »

I think it depends upon why they play. If they come out playing tough on defense and puting points on the board, yeah I'd like them to win. But if they are still getting ran all over, getting a crap load of penalty's and not moving the ball than there is no reason to want to see them win. IMHO there is nothing to gain by winning a game like that. All it proves is nothing has changed and we get a lower draft pick.
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do you want the Bucs to win today? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools