Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do you want the Bucs to win today? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 11, 2011, 12:00:09 PM

I want a naked Zooey Deschanel to knock on my door right now and have sex with me while my wife not gives me a pass but makes cookies for us in the other room.  Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

pewtergirl2010

Second String

#16 : December 11, 2011, 12:01:10 PM

I think it depends upon why they play. If they come out playing tough on defense and puting points on the board, yeah I'd like them to win. But if they are still getting ran all over, getting a crap load of penalty's and not moving the ball than there is no reason to want to see them win. IMHO there is nothing to gain by winning a game like that. All it proves is nothing has changed and we get a lower draft pick.
Sorry meant to say how they play..

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 11, 2011, 12:01:54 PM

Of course I want them to win. I want us to win out and draft DeCastro to make our line much better, which will help out the offense a lot. I also want Morris back so I can watch all the angry old guys on here flip out. THAT will be entertaining :)

I have to admit. that would be entertaining to see SOME of the folks here have a seizure if Morris comes back.

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#18 : December 11, 2011, 12:03:04 PM

Hmmm....I haven't decided yet....let me think about it....

Yep....play the 2nd teamers!!
He didn't look good this year, he didn't even make the all pac-12 team.

Borat!

Starter

#19 : December 11, 2011, 12:03:58 PM

I want a naked Zooey Deschanel to knock on my door right now and have sex with me while my wife not gives me a pass but makes cookies for us in the other room.  Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

Of course that'll never happen for you, dont be silly. Morris showed last year that he can coach so him turning things around is at least possible. But continue to whine about everything as usual :)

\\\\\\\"...even if we win the SB not getting a few FAS with so many available was being pig headed and fanatical.\\\\\\\" - 4bucs

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 11, 2011, 12:05:43 PM

We all have our own thoughts on what is best for the Buc's future.  We are all fans.  One agenda isn't any worse than the other.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#21 : December 11, 2011, 12:08:07 PM

I always want the Bucs to win, but i have several friends who hope they lose the rest of their games so things will change within the coaching staff.

I've been wanting them to lose for 3 years for that same reason.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 11, 2011, 12:10:14 PM

I just want our guys to play better. Especially Freeman. We drafted him to be our franchise QB. I dont want to see this guy give up.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#23 : December 11, 2011, 12:19:49 PM

I always want the Bucs to win, but i have several friends who hope they lose the rest of their games so things will change within the coaching staff.

Even before the coach got a chance.. thats what makes you NO FAN.. Move along already.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 11, 2011, 12:25:00 PM

I honestly could never do that. Im not gonna say that doesnt make you a fan but thats not me.

JohnBuc06

Starter
#25 : December 11, 2011, 12:26:05 PM

I always want the Bucs to win regardless of whats been going on with their record or draft position ....but I have to admit this is the first time in 30+ years of being a fan that I wouldn't be upset if they lose along as it means this coaching staff is put to pasture. 

Stratobuc

Starter
#26 : December 11, 2011, 12:30:55 PM

Of course I do - if you want them to lose, you need to find another team to root for. But Heemie has to go NOW, and I wish we had an owner like Malcolm used to be. His sons have run this team right into the dirt, and crapped all over the faithful fans. The hell with them.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 11, 2011, 12:44:21 PM

I know one person that wants the Bucs to win today and that's Raheem Morris. I really do think today is judgement day for him. This is a winnable game, possibly the last one this season. If he can't produce a victory today somehow, some way, then I think the Glazers have no choice to but to fire him.

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#28 : December 11, 2011, 12:58:53 PM

Always want the Bucs to win but if it means Morris and this coaching staff return for another year to prove themselves then hell no.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 11, 2011, 12:59:19 PM

I used to be a fan of winning in losing seasons, but we missed out on Calvin Johnson and Ndamukong Suh because we decided to win useless games. Those victories meant nothing in the long run at all.

I would rather give the new coaching staff a top 10 pick to work with.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do you want the Bucs to win today? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools