Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: John Clayton reporting « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

YReceiver14

Starter

« #60 : December 15, 2011, 12:32:10 PM »

How damning is it that even if the Glazers wanted to fire Morris, they can't because there either not enough coaches to handle the responsibilities or they're not competent enough to take over for 3 weeks? Ouch. Really don't see myself watching another minute of Bucs football this season and that's sad.

If the report is true that is EXTREMELY DAMMING, not one coach that can be the lame duck for 3 weeks? wow. What a terrible Staff.

You've got to say that falls on the HC, and maybe the GM, not the owners.  No one could ever say that Dungy/Gruden was not heavily involved in the composition of their staff.

“Before you can be labeled elite, you’ve got to get a lot closer to having rings.”  --Josh Freeman, May 2012

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #61 : December 15, 2011, 01:18:19 PM »

Morris - DC
Van Pelt - OC

Chip Kelly - HC

and bring LaMichael James with you.

:)

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #62 : December 15, 2011, 04:31:32 PM »

Clayton reporting that Morris would have been fired monday if not for a lack of coaches with the team.

Wrong, Clayton corrected the comment:

"I said there was a lot of rumbling that he was going to get fired,'' Clayton said Thursday from Seattle. "But there is probably no way he can, because as a defensive play caller, who is going to call the plays?''

In other words, there are a lot of people taling about Morris being fired and in my opinion it could not happen because they dont have a DC or tother people to step in.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #63 : December 15, 2011, 04:47:48 PM »

Morris - DC
Van Pelt - OC

Chip Kelly - HC

and bring LaMichael James with you.

:)

Repeat record of 2011 if this happened...IMO.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #64 : December 15, 2011, 05:45:01 PM »

Clayton reporting that Morris would have been fired monday if not for a lack of coaches with the team.

"I said there was a lot of rumbling that he was going to get fired,'' Clayton said Thursday from Seattle. "But there is probably no way he can, because as a defensive play caller, who is going to call the plays?''

In other words, there are a lot of people taling about Morris being fired and in my opinion it could not happen because they dont have a DC or tother people to step in.

Lake?

PreferNFL

Hall of Famer

« #65 : December 15, 2011, 06:56:33 PM »

Wasn't Todd Haley the HC/OC?

Yes...and Rah is our DC.....what do they share in common....I knew you'd ask.....Haley's O sucked as bad as our D !  See the connection?   ;D

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

« #66 : December 15, 2011, 09:33:13 PM »

Lake?

Lake, nor anyone else on the staff has coordinator experience.

I think they should have just fired Rah anyway. We need to lose out to secure our draft position. Losing should be the focus in the next three weeks before we blow this thing up.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

« #67 : December 16, 2011, 07:47:07 PM »

When asked about this, Morris replied, "What? Huh? When did we fire Jim Bates? Nobody tells me nothin' around here."
  Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: John Clayton reporting « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools