Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "I wouldn't be surprised if the #Buccaneers chased #JoshMcDaniels" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

: January 02, 2012, 06:51:07 PM

pmobleysunPatrick Obley

With #JeffFisher firmly on the #Rams radar, I wouldn't be surprised if the #Buccaneers chased #JoshMcDaniels

17 minutes ago Twitter

Patrick Obley

@pmobleysun

Port Charlotte, FL

Master mistake maker. Troubled scribe of questionable relevance. And Sports editor of the Charlotte Sun.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : January 02, 2012, 06:52:09 PM

He'd be an upgrade from Raheem.   And he may bring in Tebow.   I'm in favor of McDaniels.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 02, 2012, 06:52:20 PM

I would.

McDaniels is a **CENSORED**bag of the gold medal winning variety.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 02, 2012, 06:52:28 PM

i just threw up.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#4 : January 02, 2012, 06:52:32 PM

stupid thought,,,,,,team will go away from someone like McDaniels -a carbon copy of Morris (well, almost).

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#5 : January 02, 2012, 06:53:45 PM

Please no!

Thanks for the sig Java!

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#6 : January 02, 2012, 06:55:17 PM

I will hunt down Mark Dominik if he's hired as head coach here. OC......maybe. But this dude has been awful the past few years wherever he's been. I'd like us to take a look at Todd Haley as OC over him.

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler
#7 : January 02, 2012, 06:55:20 PM

Dumb.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 02, 2012, 06:55:26 PM

He'd be an upgrade from Raheem.   And he may bring in Tebow.   I'm in favor of McDaniels.

This is our best chance at getting Tebow. We get the QB we want and Fox and Elway get rid of the guy they don't want. It really is a win win situation

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 02, 2012, 06:55:36 PM

it'll NEVER happen. Relax.

Even the Glazers aren't THAT stupid.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#10 : January 02, 2012, 06:55:49 PM

My best friend is a die-hard Broncos fan. He has always said Josh McDaniels single handedly ruined the Broncos. John Fox could be coach of the year.

I'd rather have Morris than McDaniels.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#11 : January 02, 2012, 06:56:29 PM

Well, this actually made me kinda want Fisher. That's one good thing.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 02, 2012, 06:57:03 PM

This is our best chance at getting Tebow. We get the QB we want and Fox and Elway get rid of the guy they don't want. It really is a win win situation

For who?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Capt Kidd

Starter
#13 : January 02, 2012, 06:57:25 PM

We want? LOL I don't want a Mike Alstott clone as a QB. I'll stick with Freeman, at least he can throw the ball when he has someone open to throw it to.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#14 : January 02, 2012, 06:58:28 PM

For who?

I think we could get a high draft pick and Tebow for Josh Freeman

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "I wouldn't be surprised if the #Buccaneers chased #JoshMcDaniels" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools