Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "I wouldn't be surprised if the #Buccaneers chased #JoshMcDaniels" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#15 : January 02, 2012, 07:00:17 PM

He'd be an upgrade from Raheem.   And he may bring in Tebow.   I'm in favor of McDaniels.

WTF?  Are you happy with a crap team?  Neither one would do anything positive for us.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 02, 2012, 07:00:33 PM

He'd be an upgrade from Raheem.   And he may bring in Tebow.   I'm in favor of McDaniels.

This is our best chance at getting Tebow. We get the QB we want and Fox and Elway get rid of the guy they don't want. It really is a win win situation

For who?

I think we could get a high draft pick and Tebow for Josh Freeman

So your saying Freeman is worth more than Tebow?      Agree on that.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 02, 2012, 07:01:58 PM

This is our best chance at getting Tebow. We get the QB we want and Fox and Elway get rid of the guy they don't want. It really is a win win situation

For who?

Not in my eyes, but in Elway's eyes

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#18 : January 02, 2012, 07:04:21 PM

WTF?  Are you happy with a crap team? 

Not at all.   That's why I wanted Raheem gone.   

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 02, 2012, 07:04:44 PM

For who?

Not in my eyes, but in Elway's eyes

No offense but.....Elway's opinion....or    Your opinion?

I will go with Big John.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#20 : January 02, 2012, 07:05:56 PM

Same here, but Tebow & McDaniel would be more of the same.

McCoy93

Starter

#21 : January 02, 2012, 07:09:13 PM

mcdaniel has little man syndrome; wants to be the center of attention. big ego trading cutler

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 02, 2012, 07:48:46 PM

Same here, but Tebow & McDaniel would be more of the same.

He is just trolling you dude.   No one is that dense.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Sailing2smth

Starter

#23 : January 02, 2012, 07:52:31 PM

Good grief...Josh McDaniels, really?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#24 : January 02, 2012, 07:54:33 PM

big ego trading cutler

Exactly.   And that's the kind of moxie this team needs.    If I didn't think he'd trade Freeman for Tebow, I wouldn't want him.   Not many coaches would have the balls to do that, but he would.

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#25 : January 02, 2012, 07:56:21 PM

big ego trading cutler

Exactly.   And that's the kind of moxie this team needs.    If I didn't think he'd trade Freeman for Tebow, I wouldn't want him.   Not many coaches would have the balls to do that, but he would.

It's not only a great football move, but a great business move as well

ufcguy32

Starter

#26 : January 02, 2012, 08:03:36 PM

seriously bro, tebow is the worst qb in the league...worse than anyone i have seen in the last twenty years. The fact you think trading for him for freeman is what we need here might be the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard. He throws for 60 yards a game and gets intercepted at least three times every game. What the **CENSORED** are you watching on tv?

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 02, 2012, 08:05:50 PM

seriously bro, tebow is the worst qb in the league...worse than anyone i have seen in the last twenty years. The fact you think trading for him for freeman is what we need here might be the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard. He throws for 60 yards a game and gets intercepted at least three times every game. What the **CENSORED** are you watching on tv?

yeah, what the **CENSORED** are you watching on tv?

SouthPark: "tiimmmmaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!"

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#28 : January 02, 2012, 08:08:58 PM

You are on drugs...

sg1977nc

Starter
#29 : January 02, 2012, 08:12:11 PM

Totally agree.  Tebow is easily the worst starting Qb in a generation.  If he was not the second coming and did not get fanboys like Java all wet, he would be out of the league.  He is basically Cam Newton without the arm, vision, judgement, football IQ, accuracy, throwing mechanics, or speed. 
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "I wouldn't be surprised if the #Buccaneers chased #JoshMcDaniels" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools