Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "I wouldn't be surprised if the #Buccaneers chased #JoshMcDaniels" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

moose40

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 02, 2012, 08:15:22 PM

seriously bro, tebow is the worst qb in the league...worse than anyone i have seen in the last twenty years. The fact you think trading for him for freeman is what we need here might be the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard. He throws for 60 yards a game and gets intercepted at least three times every game. What the **CENSORED** are you watching on tv?
While I agree Tebow is a poor NFL qb, trying to defend Freeman by adding three interceptions a game isn't distinguishing Tebow from Freeman. Freeman can throw three picks a game easily.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 02, 2012, 08:15:45 PM

Not that he's coming here, but Tebow would fill the stadium, I'd guess.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#32 : January 02, 2012, 08:16:55 PM

Tebow would fill the stadium

I'd buy 4 season tickets the day they acquired him.

moose40

Hall of Famer
#33 : January 02, 2012, 08:17:08 PM

I think it may empty the stands real quick when Tebow Time fades.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 02, 2012, 08:35:28 PM

I don't think Tebow would be successful here. You Tebow fans would like him better in Denver. He has a better chance to win there.

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#35 : January 02, 2012, 08:46:42 PM

He'd be an upgrade from Raheem.   And he may bring in Tebow.   I'm in favor of McDaniels.

This is our best chance at getting Tebow. We get the QB we want and Fox and Elway get rid of the guy they don't want. It really is a win win situation

For who?

I think we could get a high draft pick and Tebow for Josh Freeman

So your saying Freeman is worth more than Tebow?      Agree on that.

Not in my eyes, but in Elway's eyes

No offense but.....Elway's opinion....or    Your opinion?

I will go with Big John.

You mean you'd side with the Hall of Famer over the guy with a sig picture of Tebow looking like he's getting something shoved in where the sun don't shine? TebowForcedTrauma indeed.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 02, 2012, 09:37:08 PM

He'd be an upgrade from Raheem.   And he may bring in Tebow.   I'm in favor of McDaniels.

This is our best chance at getting Tebow. We get the QB we want and Fox and Elway get rid of the guy they don't want. It really is a win win situation

For who?

I think we could get a high draft pick and Tebow for Josh Freeman

So your saying Freeman is worth more than Tebow?      Agree on that.

Not in my eyes, but in Elway's eyes

No offense but.....Elway's opinion....or    Your opinion?

I will go with Big John.

You mean you'd side with the Hall of Famer over the guy with a sig picture of Tebow looking like he's getting something shoved in where the sun don't shine? TebowForcedTrauma indeed.

LOL

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#37 : January 02, 2012, 10:21:32 PM

i just threw up.

Me too

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#38 : January 03, 2012, 12:02:10 AM

Josh McDaniels???

If there was an award for WORST PIECE OF CRAP OC,  McDaniels would beat out Olson by a landslide.

FACT: the Rams had 9---NINE TD passes ALL SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!   You guys biotched about Olson being conservative and dink & dunk, 9 FRIGGIN TD PASSES IN A SEASON??????

FACT: Since McDaniel has taken over as OC at St.L they went from cusp of POs and a prolific QB to DAMN near getting the first pick with the worst O in the league. Look at Bradford last year and look at him this yr. 6---SIX TDs for the whole friggin season using RETARD Daniels O-scheme. Matt FRIGGIN Flynn did that in ONE GAME!!!!!!!!!

Josh McDaniels is a NUT JOB that shouldn't even be allowed to coach QBs at the Arena II level let alon be part of ANY NFL team, EVEN Buffalo

Brahmal

Second String
#39 : January 03, 2012, 12:07:44 AM

How dare you speak of the Bills that way.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#40 : January 03, 2012, 12:09:38 AM

I think Tebow Time is over and PIT is going to put an end to it forvere this weekend.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 03, 2012, 12:19:44 AM

Ryan Tannehill, Nick Foles, or Kurt Cousins will be the QB in Denver next season.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 03, 2012, 12:20:38 AM

How dare you speak of the Bills that way.

With Al Davis dead, Buffalo is now the new Poster Boy of inept and crap ownership..............and yes faaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr worse than the G-boys

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 03, 2012, 12:26:17 AM

I think Tebow Time is over and PIT is going to put an end to it forvere this weekend.

Too bad with java and tebowforcedtrama we will never see the end of tebow time. Its the most predictable thing on this message board. They should just put trade freeman for tebow on their Sig and they wouldn't have to write it a bunch of times a day.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#44 : January 03, 2012, 02:58:10 AM

That guys just throwing ideas out. That "It wouldnt surprise me" in reporter lingo means I have no sources, no ones told me this, I just personally think its a good idea.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "I wouldn't be surprised if the #Buccaneers chased #JoshMcDaniels" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools