Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "I wouldn't be surprised if the #Buccaneers chased #JoshMcDaniels" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

moose40

Hall of Famer
#45 : January 03, 2012, 06:58:28 AM

I think it may empty the stands real quick when Tebow Time fades.

I think Tebow Time is over and PIT is going to put an end to it forvere this weekend.

Even Jesus can't save Tebow from PIT.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#46 : January 03, 2012, 07:43:15 AM

He'd be an upgrade from Raheem.   And he may bring in Tebow.   I'm in favor of McDaniels.

I don't know, Lorig has been playing pretty well recently.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#47 : January 03, 2012, 07:44:53 AM

Even fan favorites fade when they lose. Doesn't matter how much we love or hate someone. If they can win we'll love them and if they can't we hate them

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

moose40

Hall of Famer
#48 : January 03, 2012, 08:34:17 AM

Even fan favorites fade when they lose. Doesn't matter how much we love or hate someone. If they can win we'll love them and if they can't we hate them

Not sure I'd agree, I don't believe anyone hated Alstott. (some may think he's overrated, but that's a different topic). I get the point you're trying to make though, fans are fickle
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "I wouldn't be surprised if the #Buccaneers chased #JoshMcDaniels" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools