Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the offeseason sucks « previous next »
Page: 1

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

: March 22, 2012, 08:48:47 PM

ok im jonesing to talk about college football. dont care what teams you are fans of. hows everyone's team looking for next year? any new guys we need to watch for? big time changes? really want to hear from UF fans how your spriong is going. all teams are welcome though

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 23, 2012, 10:37:21 AM

I dunno enough details but I hear Murphy is making this a competition at the QB spot so far. I'm hoping Jeremy Brown can recover and see the field this year. Him and Cody Riggs have talent to play in the NFL. Riggs and Brown have potential to be a top duo in the country this year.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 23, 2012, 12:42:06 PM

what year is jeremy brown? ive never heard his name before. i figured your starting corner would be riggs and roberson once his neck is healed

DA_OAKS

Starter

#3 : March 23, 2012, 01:59:32 PM

Fsu is gonna have a top 3 defense and be Bcs Bowl bound.. if manual can stay healthy... and our oline holds out.. players to watch are kevin benjamin and the return of chris tompson..

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 23, 2012, 02:25:48 PM

sucks that thompson broke his hand the other day

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#5 : March 24, 2012, 01:20:30 PM

Jeremy Brown  and Cody Riggs have talent to play in the NFL. Riggs and Brown have potential to be a top duo in the country this year.

i think thats a pretty lofty expectation.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 24, 2012, 06:15:29 PM

i agree, especially since ive never heard of one of them, doesnt mean anything because nobody had ever heard of tyrann mathieu and morris claiborne either
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the offeseason sucks « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools