Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Cheap" Glazers on Verge of Hiring Expensive Coach « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 22, 2012, 11:07:46 PM

My prediction: 5 yrs $30mil+

Well he is getting 3.5 now, and Fisher just got 7 mil  IIRC.

So I would say......5 or 6.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 22, 2012, 11:08:52 PM

Remember when we worried about getting under the cap? Now we eagerly await 2013 when the Glazerswill be forced to spend enough to reach the cap FLOOR.

Right, because they are cheap, which is why they overpaid Joseph and Black and Trueblood and are now in negotiations with Nike (lol).  Damn cheap bastards!

I don't expect you to remember that or understand.

Actually, if you look back at that time that we were at the cap and you work your way forward you will see (if you keep your eyes/mind open) exactaly why Bucs payroll has been low.  Here's a hint:  Reiedl Anthony, Key Johnson, Gruden,  Jacquez Green, Clayton, Caddy, Gaines Adams etc

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#32 : January 22, 2012, 11:08:53 PM

Per  Holder of Times

"For sake of perspective since #Bucs and Kelly talking contract, Kelly signed 6-yr, $20.5 million contract extension in 2010 w/Oregon . . . imagine a contract that prompted a move to NFL would have to far exceed that one."

"Cheap" Glazers take on Nike
thats half of what Fisher is getting

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#33 : January 22, 2012, 11:10:54 PM

they lost a ton of Jack in the Madoff Ponzi scheme, right?

Lol . . . no doubt some believe that arguably anti-semitic BS.

Madman

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 22, 2012, 11:11:39 PM

Remember when we worried about getting under the cap? Now we eagerly await 2013 when the Glazerswill be forced to spend enough to reach the cap FLOOR.

Right, because they are cheap, which is why they overpaid Joseph and Black and Trueblood and are now in negotiations with Nike (lol).  Damn cheap bastards!

Actually, if you look back at that time that we were at the cap and you work your way forward you will see (if you keep your eyes/mind open) exactaly why Bucs payroll has been low.  Here's a hint:  Reiedl Anthony, Key Johnson, Gruden,  Jacquez Green, Clayton, Caddy, Gaines Adams etc

FACT: Bucs have spent less than any other NFL team the last 5 years. Dispute that with your open mind.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#35 : January 22, 2012, 11:15:34 PM

FACT: Bucs have spent less than any other NFL team the last 5 years. Dispute that with your open mind.

http://content.usatoday.com/sportsdata/football/nfl/salaries/team

Even if we assume that is true the question is WHY?  I just gave you a FACTUAL why and you give nothing, but if you did it would be something like "cheap" right?

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#36 : January 22, 2012, 11:17:56 PM

Seems likely.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#37 : January 22, 2012, 11:21:26 PM

Seems likely.

Freakin cheapskates!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#38 : January 22, 2012, 11:22:44 PM

How much was Gru making?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 22, 2012, 11:23:16 PM

Seems likely.

Freakin cheapskates!!!

LOL

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Madman

Hall of Famer

#40 : January 22, 2012, 11:23:34 PM

Even if we assume that is true the question is WHY?  I just gave you a FACTUAL why and you give nothing, but if you did it would be something like "cheap" right?

Can't believe you made me post this again. You're like a Glazer troll.

The team continues to be wildly profitable because of low player costs. The Bucs have spent $35 million less than any other NFL team over the past five years.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2011/30/nfl-valuations-11_Tampa-Bay-Buccaneers_306470.html

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 22, 2012, 11:28:19 PM

Seems likely.

Freakin cheapskates!!!

Open your mind, Hate.

They have been cheap for the last 5-6 years.

I'm not saying they've ALWAYS been cheap- or that they'll always be cheap....but ManU tied their hands, financially.  There's no DENYING that...   

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 22, 2012, 11:31:33 PM

Can't believe you made me post this again. You're like a Glazer troll.

The team continues to be wildly profitable because of low player costs. The Bucs have spent $35 million less than any other NFL team over the past five years.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2011/30/nfl-valuations-11_Tampa-Bay-Buccaneers_306470.html

usually the name calling is a sign, but I will try again.  I just gave a  factual "WHY" for "low player costs"  What is your explanation, cheap?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#43 : January 22, 2012, 11:32:24 PM

Seems likely.

Freakin cheapskates!!!

Open your mind, Hate.

They have been cheap for the last 5-6 years.

I'm not saying they've ALWAYS been cheap- or that they'll always be cheap....but ManU tied their hands, financially.  There's no DENYING that...

LMAO

awitron

Hall of Famer

#44 : January 22, 2012, 11:34:29 PM

How many teams have drafted worse than the Bucs in the last decade? Hard to find any worse.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Cheap" Glazers on Verge of Hiring Expensive Coach « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools