Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adam Shefter confirms Schiano deal finalizing « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 26, 2012, 10:36:27 AM

Roy: Bucs have also eliminated Bengals DC Mike Zimmer and former Vikings coach Brad Childress from coaching search.

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#31 : January 26, 2012, 10:36:52 AM

Maybe it was all part of the plan to sign Ray Rice ???   

sarcasm

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 26, 2012, 10:36:57 AM

No Zimmer. :(

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#33 : January 26, 2012, 10:37:45 AM

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt guys. Hey, atleast it is not Sherman :)

Marty or Sherman would bring respect back to the franchise.

Schiano looks like a candidate that will stick with the "plan".

Still an upgrade over Raheem who had zilch head coaching experience
: January 26, 2012, 10:40:00 AM morgan

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#34 : January 26, 2012, 10:37:52 AM

Zimmer must really give terrible interviews lol. 

jlr0714

Starter
#35 : January 26, 2012, 10:38:06 AM

Let's see....dude takes over a garbage program at a university known for academics and makes it at least somewhat relevant...even without blue chip athletes.    He has a strong endorsement from arguably the best coach in the NFL over the past 10 years.   Yeah....I can see why y'all think this is such a terrible choice.     Damn people....let it freaking play out.   Let's see who he staffs with....let's see what we do in FA....let's see how they draft.    As I look out the window, the sky is still up there.......

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 26, 2012, 10:38:46 AM

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt guys. Hey, atleast it is not Sherman :)

Marty or Sherman would bring respect back to the franchise.

Schiano looks like a candidate that will stick with the "plan".

Still an upgrade over Raheem who had zilch coaching experience

DB love?

rblrdr

Rookie

#37 : January 26, 2012, 10:39:01 AM

I went to his Wikipedia to read a little about Coach Schiano and this is what it says ....

"Gregory Edward Schiano (born June 1, 1966) is the head coach for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers football team. He was previously the head coach for Rutgers University from 2001-2011".

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 26, 2012, 10:39:14 AM

Let's see....dude takes over a garbage program at a university known for academics and makes it at least somewhat relevant...even without blue chip athletes.    He has a strong endorsement from arguably the best coach in the NFL over the past 10 years.   Yeah....I can see why y'all think this is such a terrible choice.     Damn people....let it freaking play out.   Let's see who he staffs with....let's see what we do in FA....let's see how they draft.    As I look out the window, the sky is still up there.......

What makes him better than Leavitt?

DailyRich68

Starter
#39 : January 26, 2012, 10:40:07 AM

At Rutgers.  Name me some big time prep players that are dying to go to Rutgers.

Recently they had Ray Rice and Kenny Britt.   Those are pretty solid talents.

Okay, two players.  You're right, that completely invalidates my point.

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#40 : January 26, 2012, 10:40:16 AM

Maybe the fact that he kicked his @ss every time he played him.

DailyRich68

Starter
#41 : January 26, 2012, 10:40:45 AM

Schefter's saying Schiano was also a finalist for the Rams job.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 26, 2012, 10:41:13 AM

Maybe the fact that he kicked his @ss every time he played him.

Leavitt did more to build the football program than Schiano.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#43 : January 26, 2012, 10:41:22 AM

Doesn't strangle his players?

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#44 : January 26, 2012, 10:41:36 AM

Such **CENSORED**ing negative people on here I swear.  How about you let someone actually fail at something before you claim them to be a failure.

No **CENSORED**... Cmon guys.. This is our guy we need to rally as a fan base for at least a year and give this guy and our team a chance. Lets see who the coordinators are and who we draft.. Time to have fun being a fan again.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adam Shefter confirms Schiano deal finalizing « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools