Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Super Bowl anthem singer dead at 48 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : February 12, 2012, 04:43:10 PM

LOL!   I'm laughing so hard at that, I"m crying. 

I would be willing to bet there isn't a black man around who doesn't think Jungle Boogie isn't better than any Beach Boys song.  LOL!    Good stuff.

(different strokes for different folks...)
: February 12, 2012, 04:45:00 PM JavaRay

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#31 : February 12, 2012, 04:58:18 PM

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the Beach Boys. The best live rock bands I've seen are Kiss, Rush and Yes. The worst? The Cars by a country mile.
I seriously think that any guy who doesn't like the Beach Boys either has to be black or a little bit fem.
Or have good taste in music.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#32 : February 12, 2012, 05:05:47 PM

LOS ANGELES Paramedics say they took Whitney Houston's daughter to a Los Angeles hospital Sunday morning for unspecified medical reasons.

The Beverly Hills Fire Department says Bobbi Kristina Brown was taken from the Beverly Hills Hilton around 10:30 a.m. Sunday, less than a day after her mother died in a room at the same hotel.

The 18-year-old's condition was not immediately known.

An email message sent to a representative of her father, Bobby Brown, was not immediately returned.

Coroner's officials received Whitney Houston's body early Sunday morning, but have not yet said when an autopsy will occur. Any cause of death determination will likely be delayed while they await toxicology results.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#33 : February 12, 2012, 05:06:04 PM

If you have good taste in music, you would like the Beach Boys.   

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#34 : February 12, 2012, 05:07:59 PM

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the Beach Boys. The best live rock bands I've seen are Kiss, Rush and Yes. The worst? The Cars by a country mile.

Seen both Kiss and Rush in concert....Rush several times.  Still my favorite band to see live.  Saw them in Tampa again last year and they still always give 100% every show and are amazing musicians...

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#35 : February 12, 2012, 05:15:51 PM

The Cars music is not designed for the live theater.    They have great songs though.    No doubt about that.

I seriously think that any guy who doesn't like the Beach Boys either has to be black or a little bit fem.    What man doesn't like girls, cars, and surfing?    I can get why black guys don't like it because they can't dance black style to it.

I like the Beach Boys but this is just stupid.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#36 : February 12, 2012, 06:07:41 PM

Never mind.   It looks like I was mistaken...

: February 13, 2012, 02:55:40 AM JavaRay

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#37 : February 12, 2012, 06:10:47 PM

dude, that's a lot of effort on your part.....

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#38 : February 12, 2012, 06:15:46 PM

Lol java and the beach boys.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#39 : February 12, 2012, 06:56:45 PM

That is a lot of bad music that Java is posting.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#40 : February 12, 2012, 06:59:36 PM

Sorry, but I'm a straight man.  That's the kind of music we like.  Here's one that is probably more to your taste then.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#41 : February 12, 2012, 07:03:44 PM

Sorry, but I'm a straight man.  That's the kind of music we like.  Here's one that is probably more to your taste then.

Well I've heard you like lady boys.. However I never liked much 80's pop. More along the lines of...

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#42 : February 12, 2012, 07:09:57 PM

First off,

The Beach Boys are a good band. I always enjoyed them + Jimmy Buffett.

Secondly,

why is this on the Red Board....I seriously doubt anyone truly cares.

This situation reminds me of Michael Jackson....A second before they found out about his death, they were probably thinking....oh that pedophile who cares about him to OMG IM SHOCKED RIP MICHAEL.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#43 : February 12, 2012, 07:10:21 PM

If you have good taste in music, you would like the Beach Boys.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

Thread= Whitney Houston
Java = Beach Boys (and some very questionable comments)

At least you are consistent . . . just sayin :-)

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#44 : February 12, 2012, 07:14:09 PM

lip sync  though
True.  But it was still the best national anthem ever.

Obviously I'm in the extreme minority, but I thought the guy that did this year's anthem at the London game was better, and one of the best I've ever heard.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Super Bowl anthem singer dead at 48 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools