Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any word on the attendance at yesterdays "voluntary" workout? « previous next »
Page: 1

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
: March 21, 2007, 07:16:50 PM

I was wondering that too b/c in the garcia article he talks about how alot of guys showed up and are determined to make this year better, but i wonder who like if cadillac is there or clayton(hopefully)...

Cadillac was there.

Yeah, there was a picture of him from Practice over on Buccaneers.com.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

bucs1

Practice Squad
#1 : March 21, 2007, 06:00:41 PM

I was wondering that too b/c in the garcia article he talks about how alot of guys showed up and are determined to make this year better, but i wonder who like if cadillac is there or clayton(hopefully)...

Cadillac was there.

psymun

Starter
#2 : March 21, 2007, 05:49:23 PM

I was just wondering if anyone knows how many players showed up or any notables that didn't...

bucs1

Practice Squad
#3 : March 21, 2007, 05:52:42 PM

That's a good question.  I was going to make a thread about that.  I wonder who didn't show up.  Probally Brian Kelly and Jake Plummer were no shows.

dm4bucs

Starter
#4 : March 21, 2007, 05:55:18 PM

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any word on the attendance at yesterdays "voluntary" workout? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools