Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: latest on Carl NIcks « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 14, 2012, 01:19:47 AM

man if we get him i say we will have the best O line in the League..3 bowlers in the last 2 yrs

calm down.

Ya your forgetting Trueblood is still part of that line.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 14, 2012, 01:20:02 AM

First all-pro offensive linemen since.....?

Nicks next to Penn could be nasty. Now if we get rid of Trueblood, that offensive line is too good.

Bucfan2thedeath

Second String

#17 : March 14, 2012, 01:20:26 AM

please, please, please, please, please, please, please, etc............

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#18 : March 14, 2012, 01:22:06 AM

wow Nicks, Joseph, and Penn on one side and Clayborn, Price, McCoy along with the very high potential Bowers on the other side. C'mon McCoy don't screw this up, stay on the damn field!

BCB

Rookie
#19 : March 14, 2012, 01:22:22 AM

Nicks next to Penn could be nasty. Now if we get rid of Trueblood, that offensive line is too good.

It will make a nice left side for sure.  Zuttah replacing Faine will be an upgrade if he can return to 09-10' form.  The right side, however, will still be terrible. 

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 14, 2012, 01:23:58 AM

It will make a nice left side for sure.  Zuttah replacing Faine will be an upgrade if he can return to 09-10' form.  The right side, however, will still be terrible.

Could manage to get Reiff in the draft possibly.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 14, 2012, 01:24:00 AM

If the Saints go ahead and sign Grubbs, Nicks to the Bucs is likely a done deal.

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#22 : March 14, 2012, 01:25:48 AM

Dom is currently still at OBP, according to my source.

So much for the 4PM nonsense.
Was watching sapp today when said bucs gm would be staying at obp past 4pm? He must be listen to bucs fans

jizzy_22

Starter

#23 : March 14, 2012, 01:26:17 AM

Jason La Canfora ‏ @JasonLaCanfora  Reply  Retweet  Favorite Open
@QBKILLA Bucs up all night gettin' it done brother!

S.A.N.T.A.N.A.

Starter

#24 : March 14, 2012, 01:27:45 AM

Was watching sapp today when said bucs gm would be staying at obp past 4pm? He must be listen to bucs fans
Huh???

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#25 : March 14, 2012, 01:28:20 AM

Dom is currently still at OBP, according to my source.

So much for the 4PM nonsense.
4pm is only a few hours away

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 14, 2012, 01:29:50 AM

Huh???

Wasn't Warren the one who started all that 4PM nonsense?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#27 : March 14, 2012, 01:32:39 AM

If Kalil was to slip to us and we took him.......we would automatically have the best offensive line in the whole league. I don't think he does though, and we draft an offensive tackle somewhere in round 2 or 3 to replace Trueblood. We absolutely have to replace Trueblood with somebody this offseason though. He'd even make a line with Nicks, Joseph and Penn on it look bad.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 14, 2012, 01:33:11 AM

I have heard that allegation bout Dom before. Fwiw.

jizzy_22

Starter

#29 : March 14, 2012, 01:34:50 AM

man we need to get this deal done and stop worrying about the O line and start worrying about the damn def...CB? LB? and a safety?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: latest on Carl NIcks « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools