Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: latest on Carl NIcks « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 14, 2012, 01:35:18 AM

Any news on Carr?

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 14, 2012, 01:35:59 AM

Was watching sapp today when said bucs gm would be staying at obp past 4pm? He must be listen to bucs fans
Huh???

Wasn't Warren the one who started all that 4PM nonsense?

Yeah. Back during the coaching search, there was rumors the Bucs were going to name Mike Sherman as the head coach. This of course made Sapp quite angry and he took to Twitter to voice his emotions and basically blasted Dominik saying he's a GM that leaves the building at 4pm everyday.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 14, 2012, 01:37:11 AM

It is a saying fellas. Context.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#33 : March 14, 2012, 01:38:12 AM

Yeah. Back during the coaching search, there was rumors the Bucs were going to name Mike Sherman as the head coach. This of course made Sapp quite angry and he took to Twitter to voice his emotions and basically blasted Dominik saying he's a GM that leaves the building at 4pm everyday.

And when called on it, Sapp tried to backpedal away from the statement, saying that he never said it but rather said "it was a rumor". But thanks to his Twitter history, it was easy to find the original tweet and there was no mention of the word "rumor" anywhere in it.

HolyBuc

Starter
#34 : March 14, 2012, 01:42:22 AM

Sapp on air today said he got a text from Bucs GM saying he would be active in FA and be working past 4 pm. Very cool of Dominick to text Sapp today and make light of it.

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#35 : March 14, 2012, 01:44:16 AM

Dom is currently still at OBP, according to my source.

So much for the 4PM nonsense.

Glazers approved overtime hours tonight.

well-played...ha!

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#36 : March 14, 2012, 02:43:49 AM

i read that Nicks rather take a discount with the AINTS before he signs for less then 8.5 mil a year

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#37 : March 14, 2012, 02:44:25 AM

i read that Nicks rather take a discount with the AINTS before he signs for less then 8.5 mil a year

because he know with Brees he'll have a chance to win

jizzy_22

Starter

#38 : March 14, 2012, 02:51:38 AM

he wants money and we got it so guess what...we bout to give it to him

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#39 : March 14, 2012, 02:54:25 AM

I think the Bucs will get it done. The fact we're his first FA visit certainly helps our chances greatly. Day 1 of free agency has been great. Can't wait for tomorrow. It's like Xmas around here.

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#40 : March 14, 2012, 02:56:30 AM

davin joseph, donald penn, and carl nicks...man most teams could only dream of having them 3 guys on one team just sayin

Penn is decent.  A bit above average.  Davin sucks.

SMH

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#41 : March 14, 2012, 02:56:46 AM

Sapp on air today said he got a text from Bucs GM saying he would be active in FA and be working past 4 pm. Very cool of Dominick to text Sapp today and make light of it.

Awesome!

BCB

Rookie
#42 : March 14, 2012, 03:03:39 AM

davin joseph, donald penn, and carl nicks...man most teams could only dream of having them 3 guys on one team just sayin

SMH

Analysis: As long as I live Ill never quite understand why people feel the need to defend Davin Joseph. Heres a guy who gets paid a lot of money to do a job, and not even do it that well. Now sure the change in schemes has resulted in better play, but, even with the massive improvement, hes still a below average player, who loses far too many battles at the point of attack. This isnt some theory I developed, but rather through seeing it with my own eyes. Its all there on the tape you just need to watch number 75 on each and every play (not just the good ones) and youll see what Im saying. There have been times this year when hes looked really good, especially against Chicago. For the most part what you get with Joseph is a subpar run blocking. Its one of the reasons LeGarrette Blount isnt picking up much yardage unless he breaks a few tackles. I cant imagine what Josh Sitton and Evan Mathis are thinking that they can play so much better than a player and yet receive so little praise for it.

Key Fact: Joseph has a negative run blocking grade in 10 games this year.

jizzy_22

Starter

#43 : March 14, 2012, 03:12:53 AM

we might have one of the least amount of fan base or top 5 worst in the NFL but yet this guy makes it to the Pro Bowl and alot of voting comes from fans and most fans vote for there own team players but yet this davin joseph happens to make it to the pro bowl...hmmmm

AJ Burnett

Rookie

#44 : March 14, 2012, 03:23:39 AM

SMH

Analysis: As long as I live Ill never quite understand why people feel the need to defend Davin Joseph. Heres a guy who gets paid a lot of money to do a job, and not even do it that well. Now sure the change in schemes has resulted in better play, but, even with the massive improvement, hes still a below average player, who loses far too many battles at the point of attack. This isnt some theory I developed, but rather through seeing it with my own eyes. Its all there on the tape you just need to watch number 75 on each and every play (not just the good ones) and youll see what Im saying. There have been times this year when hes looked really good, especially against Chicago. For the most part what you get with Joseph is a subpar run blocking. Its one of the reasons LeGarrette Blount isnt picking up much yardage unless he breaks a few tackles. I cant imagine what Josh Sitton and Evan Mathis are thinking that they can play so much better than a player and yet receive so little praise for it.

Key Fact: Joseph has a negative run blocking grade in 10 games this year.
lol pff
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: latest on Carl NIcks « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools