Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draftniks: coverting college corners to NFL safeties « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 16, 2012, 12:26:18 PM

1) Never said he went to the PB, I said PB caliber, read it a little closer next time please.
2) Two years ago is a LOT different than 5 years ago, way to once again over exergerate chicken little.

Geesch, come on fella's,
When did Jackson play at a Pro Bowl caliber two years ago? He was missing tackles at an epic level then. Most people think the best he played was as a rookie in 2007 and it's pretty much been downhill from there.

OK bro, no point in even discussing things with you is there? After all, he was drafted by Gruden, and like you have said many times, that alone means he is a lousy player.
I know you're not the only one who thinks Jackson can still be salvaged but I'm pretty just about everyone thinks he did not play very well in 2009 and his best season was in 2007.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draftniks: coverting college corners to NFL safeties « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools