Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs showing interest in Amobi Okoye « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 16, 2012, 01:28:30 AM

Okoye came into the league very young and is still young. Can't deny that our top 2 DTs are injury prone, so we need someone with more experience than a draft pick to join the rotation.

What would he cost is the question.   He might pull a "Lofton" on Dominik.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#31 : March 16, 2012, 02:21:10 AM

Roy Miller and Frank Okam are among the two worst DT's I've seen in the NFL. They are seriously awful. So awful. Quincy Black awful. Biggers awful. Raheem awful. Faine awful. They're honestly probably even more awful than all of those guys. We NEED an atleast solid backup DT or two in case McCoy or Price gets hurt again or we'll be right back to letting teams destroy us with the run. Okoye, Lofton and any free agent RB really would make this offseason absolutely perfect.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#32 : March 16, 2012, 02:53:37 AM

Quite an impressive life

muvlodge

Pro Bowler
#33 : March 16, 2012, 03:26:01 AM

I don't think inking this guy for depth could hurt one bit.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#34 : March 16, 2012, 10:50:00 AM

I don't think inking this guy for depth could hurt one bit.

.........if it doesn't cost a lot.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#35 : March 16, 2012, 10:52:43 AM

Roy Miller and Frank Okam are among the two worst DT's I've seen in the NFL.
what team is loaded with excellent backup DT's?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#36 : March 16, 2012, 11:10:25 AM

What team's 2 starting DT's are always injured?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#37 : March 16, 2012, 11:15:45 AM

id have to do some research, dont really keep up with any other teams.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 16, 2012, 11:23:02 AM

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess the Bucs? It's just a guess though.  ;)

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#39 : March 16, 2012, 11:30:42 AM

Adam Caplan‏@caplannflReply
Retweet

The adjustment in the Bucs defensive scheme adjustment this season will take advantage of a DT's speed.
What is this guy even talking about? For close to 20 years the Bucs have emphasized having fast DT's more than just about any other team.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs showing interest in Amobi Okoye « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools