Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 360 361 362 363 364 ... 399

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#5415 : July 19, 2013, 05:41:24 AM

criminals have a tendency to react violently when caught in the act or feel threatened.

Exactly.   Non criminals don't get aggressive when someone is watching them case the neighborhood.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#5416 : July 19, 2013, 07:51:28 AM

criminals have a tendency to react violently when caught in the act or feel threatened.

Exactly.   Non criminals don't get aggressive when someone is watching them case the neighborhood.

But ......but ..... he was keepin it real !  LOL

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#5417 : July 19, 2013, 08:23:44 AM

That might be in your neighborhoods. Snoop Doggs react differently.

Ghetto-mentality: Show No Fear.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#5418 : July 19, 2013, 08:56:41 AM

...and that is why the murder rate in the african american community is so ridiculously high.

Maybe its time to rethink that ghetto mentality,  instead of going crazy because it was a white/hispanic guy doing the shooting in this particular case.

The number of black on black murders is insane . Maybe its time to look at the flaw in the mentality,  instead of going straight to the race card.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#5419 : July 19, 2013, 09:15:19 AM

...and that is why the murder rate in the african american community is so ridiculously high.

Maybe its time to rethink that ghetto mentality,  instead of going crazy because it was a white/hispanic guy doing the shooting in this particular case.

The number of black on black murders is insane . Maybe its time to look at the flaw in the mentality,  instead of going straight to the race card.

+1

DejaVu

Starter

#5420 : July 19, 2013, 09:55:24 AM

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

DejaVu

Starter

#5421 : July 19, 2013, 11:05:29 AM

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#5422 : July 19, 2013, 11:24:28 AM

race issues bring Java out of the woodwork  . . .   shocking

DejaVu

Starter

#5423 : July 19, 2013, 11:26:56 AM

I think "race issues" are absurd and that everyone should be treated equally.   Obviously our country doesn't view it that way or this Trayvon thing wouldn't have been such a big issue.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#5424 : July 19, 2013, 11:30:09 AM

I think "race issues" are absurd and that everyone should be treated equally.   Obviously our country doesn't view it that way or this Trayvon thing wouldn't have been such a big issue.

lol .. . right

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#5425 : July 19, 2013, 01:37:05 PM

Which team are the Bucs MOST LIKELY to 'zimmerman' in 2013?

I'd say the Arizona Cardinals.  They're really bad.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#5426 : July 19, 2013, 02:00:03 PM

I can definitely see us killing Geno Smith and taking his skittles.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#5427 : July 19, 2013, 02:32:57 PM

Marshawn lynch likes skittles so we'll probably murder him and the Seahawks.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#5428 : July 19, 2013, 03:26:28 PM

Well, Freeman would hurt his thumb from not properly holding the gun which will most likely result in an errant shot....what else is new?...

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#5429 : July 19, 2013, 03:53:21 PM

Marshawn lynch likes skittles so we'll probably murder him and the Seahawks.

That would be a RIOT!!!!  :P

( or at least LEAD to one... )

Page: 1 ... 360 361 362 363 364 ... 399
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools