Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tweets « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 28, 2012, 10:47:06 AM

Thanks, 3SK.  Good stuff.

Yes....!  Thanks 3SK...  GREAT stuff man.

After that...If I were a betting man...I would slap some $ down that if TR is there @ #5..we take him.

+1

TR = No Brainer to me.

I see a new thread in the making...

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 28, 2012, 10:50:06 AM

I think it's likely that if there is a trade up (for a pick and/or player)   Barron will be the target.

Some research - http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1293276.0.html

IMO - He has to get by the Chargers@18, Titans@20, Patriots@31 and the Vikings@35

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 28, 2012, 10:58:17 AM

Yeah, but chace, there are lots of ways to improve the running game. For example, you might add the best guard in football. You might work with LeGarrette Blount. You might draft a guy in round 2. 

People are making too much out of NFL boiler-plate.

He's may not deliberately laying a smoke-screen, but I also doubt he's going to tip his hand.

I dont disagree with that there are plenty of ways other than TR to improve the running game...I would probably rather us take Claiborne.

All I was saying is that if I were placing a bet I would say we take TR. Thats just speculation on what the team will actually do in April...not what I think should be done...and in know way can I or anyone say "this is what they are going to do"

Very few of us know Schiano's style as of yet..could be a no BS straight shooter and care about smokescreens and playing mental games...or he could love playing the smokescreen. Hard to say.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 28, 2012, 11:01:39 AM

I see a new thread in the making...

Or three...that will eventually be combined into one convoluted mess of a fu<k storm.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#19 : March 28, 2012, 11:02:40 AM

Harrison Smith is better in coverage anyways.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 28, 2012, 11:22:03 AM

SaB ----   Do tell? ...

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 28, 2012, 11:25:03 AM

Pewter Report tweets, "Bucs have announced Ronde Barber has officially signed his contract for 2012 and also they have inked T Demar Dotson to a 2-year contract."

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 28, 2012, 11:26:24 AM

Smokescreen!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#23 : March 28, 2012, 11:28:59 AM

better instincts and ball skills.  think he has better range.  but its close.  I give Barron an edge in run defense.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 28, 2012, 11:29:23 AM

Lots of new tweets.

Post-season OT rules now apply to regular season & more rule changes.

Many "tabled" until May.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 28, 2012, 11:43:21 AM

LaCanfora reports, "I hope to hear from NFLPA by end of the week regarding their recommendation for player penalties from the bounty case" [Commissioner Goodell]

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 28, 2012, 01:18:35 PM

LaCanfora reports, "I hope to hear from NFLPA by end of the week regarding their recommendation for player penalties from the bounty case" [Commissioner Goodell]

Me too... Me too...

Seriously, I hope they find out that Brees was involved somehow.. ...Now THAT would be hilarious.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#27 : March 29, 2012, 09:19:32 AM

Not much worthwhile early, probably a few tweets later.

3/29/12 - Jenna Laine speculates, "For all those clamoring for Bucs to draft Trent Richardson, today is Alabama's Pro Day. Not sure how much he'll actually do though. In 3 seasons at Alabama, RB Trent Richardson fumbled the football 6 times, only lost it once (636 touches). Many will argue that Richardson had an elite offensive line blocking for him, but defenses also stacked the box against him. Alabama did not have a WR last season who could truly take the top off a defense. But you knew they were going to run the football." & "I've got concerns about David Wilson in pass protection. Guy hasn't shown ability to pick up a blitz"

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#28 : April 02, 2012, 10:53:27 AM

4/2/2012 - Aaron Wilson reports, "Antwaun Molden visiting Giants today, Seahawks on Wednesday. Has drawn interest from Buccaneers"

4/2/2012 - Stephen Holder reports, "If i'm not mistaken, Nike jerseys to be released tomorrow"

6:00AM - Mason Foster tweets, "Already up, no need for the alarm...........ready to get better.......BEASTMODEEEEE"

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#29 : April 18, 2012, 09:27:52 AM

4/17/2012

Running Back, Mossis Madu writes, "My cuts and jukes are even lethal to me lol" (A picture was also posted, below)

Wide Receiver Raymond Webber writes, "[Definitely] tired from practice today but you get out of it what [you] put in and I'm [definitely] on my grind"

Linebacker, Mason Foster writes, "Ohyapp I gotta grind"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tweets « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools