Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McCoy......."People running the ball on us it's not going to happen" « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#75 : April 19, 2012, 10:24:28 PM

McCoy is all mouth. 

Tired of hearing him yap.

Just STFU and stop being a quote, and just go out and kick azz without telling us how you are going to do it.

Seriously...when Sapp ran his mouth, you listened.  Because he DID whathe said he was going to do.

WhenMcCoy runs his mouth, i think of Jeff Faine.  And how McCoy calls everyone a "beast".  Just...damn...put you rmoney where your mouth is.  And hold up a sign for me when you actually do it, wouldya? 

What the hell else is he going to say? He should just be quiet.
+1

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#76 : April 20, 2012, 01:59:49 PM

You can't fault the kid for season ending injuries

Unless that kid is named Carnell  ...Right?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#77 : April 20, 2012, 02:05:21 PM

They did sound like freak injuries but they also sounded like that last one was kind of his fault. He didnt approach the tackle the correct way and it put him in a vulnerable position. Sounds like a little bit his fault there. Whatever though its past and he really just needs to stay healthy. No other way around it.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#78 : April 20, 2012, 02:11:48 PM

Could one argue that improper tackling techniques (using arms instead of core body) might bring bicep injuries?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#79 : April 20, 2012, 02:13:19 PM

Could one argue that improper tackling techniques (using arms instead of core body) might bring bicep injuries?

Thats exactly what happened from what I remember. The guy still has much to learn.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#80 : April 20, 2012, 02:44:41 PM

The thing is, the reason he made an arm tackle on that play was because he was trying to take down a guy that was outside of his gap.  It was either make an arm tackle or watch the guy run by.  I'm not saying it was the wisest play on his part, but I'm more inclined to cut a guy a bit of slack for screwing up because of how hard he's trying .

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#81 : April 20, 2012, 03:21:59 PM

I like TKras on 1040 ESPN http://www.espnflorida.com/espn-1040-station/

"McCoy needs to put away the Twitter and get to work on the the DLINE"

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#82 : April 20, 2012, 03:25:40 PM

The thing is, the reason he made an arm tackle on that play was because he was trying to take down a guy that was outside of his gap.  It was either make an arm tackle or watch the guy run by.  I'm not saying it was the wisest play on his part, but I'm more inclined to cut a guy a bit of slack for screwing up because of how hard he's trying .

Thats true. I just want the big guy to stay healthy. Hes important to our defense.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#83 : April 20, 2012, 09:10:09 PM

I like TKras on 1040 ESPN http://www.espnflorida.com/espn-1040-station/

"McCoy needs to put away the Twitter and get to work on the the DLINE"

+ one million

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McCoy......."People running the ball on us it's not going to happen" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools