Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vontaze Burfict's plan. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#75 : April 24, 2012, 01:37:02 AM

the same idiots who say Burflict can't play worth a damn also think Kuechly is a top 5 talent.

Thats all I need to hear from those fantasy geeks to know they've never strapped on a helmet where it mattered.

Leave the scouting to those of us who have actually played and wait until the season starts to get your fantasy on.

Wow, really. You played? Wow, you ARE special as opposed to the rest of us.  Did your coach spend a lot of time telling you to ignore your gaps, not get low, blow assignments all the time because that is what sort of player Burfict is.

Exactly the opposite I'd have assumed that people who played would recognize that Burfict doesn't do the things players should be doing and only idiots who watch highlight films would think he was a player. I'm stunned a player thinks he's any good...well then again my team had a metric ton of jock morons so maybe I'm not surprised.

LOL

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

acacius

Hall of Famer

#76 : April 24, 2012, 10:45:11 AM

the same idiots who say Burflict can't play worth a damn also think Kuechly is a top 5 talent.

Thats all I need to hear from those fantasy geeks to know they've never strapped on a helmet where it mattered.

Leave the scouting to those of us who have actually played and wait until the season starts to get your fantasy on.
Yup, that's clearly why Kuechly will go in the top half of the first round and Burfict is seriously addressing the possibility of playing Arena ball next year.  Because none of the teams in the NFL have ex-players who have any influence on their team's draft selections.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#77 : April 24, 2012, 10:55:12 AM

Bull**CENSORED**. This is how idiots think - lumping groups together so things don't get too confusing for you.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#78 : April 24, 2012, 11:12:47 AM

Yup, that's clearly why Kuechly will go in the top half of the first round and Burfict is seriously addressing the possibility of playing Arena ball next year.  Because none of the teams in the NFL have ex-players who have any influence on their team's draft selections.
+1
Also just because you played little league doesn't mean you are better at evaluating talent. Look at Michael Jordan. Arguably the greatest athlete ever. Was a terrible G.M for the Washington wizards. He has been even worse at picking talent for the bob cats. That's arguably the worse NBA team ever. The best G.Ms in the NBA never played. The majority of G.Ms in football never played. So just because you were hot sh!t in high school doesn't give you any advantage at evaluating talent. Specially since you are trying to down play the best LB in the draft, while defending a guy who got attention for a handful of hard hits. Since your so good at evaluating talent, explain what Burfict is so good at? He can't cover. Never racked up a ton of tackles. Not a great pass rusher. Whats he got like 2 sacks in his career? He can't even shred blocks. He sits there and gets into a strong man competition with the o lineman instead of looking for the ball. Since you apparently only believe people who played can evaluate talent, explain why Mike Mayock, a former player who now gets paid to watch film and talk about football says he can't play, has no instincts, often runs by the ball carrier, and end up on his back to much?
: April 24, 2012, 11:15:26 AM buchead
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vontaze Burfict's plan. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools