Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hot Off the Presses...McShay's Complete 7 Rd Mock Draft « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Rebel

Rookie

#15 : April 25, 2012, 10:46:13 PM

Yuck.

timbuc1021

Pro Bowler
#16 : April 25, 2012, 10:46:57 PM

I love Hosley.... But he's a complete d!cknose for failing a drug test at the combine. It's a drug test that is pre scheduled months in advance. Couldn't stop doing drugs for a month so you could make millions of dollars?

Though I did see somewhere that NFL big wigs don't really see marijuana as a huge deal anymore (I'm only assuming that's what Hosley was busted for). It would be hard to believe that this wouldn't affect his stock.

Yeah, the drug isn't a big deal, its the stupidity of getting caught at the biggest job interview of your life.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 25, 2012, 10:48:43 PM

I love Hosley.... But he's a complete d!cknose for failing a drug test at the combine. It's a drug test that is pre scheduled months in advance. Couldn't stop doing drugs for a month so you could make millions of dollars?

Though I did see somewhere that NFL big wigs don't really see marijuana as a huge deal anymore (I'm only assuming that's what Hosley was busted for). It would be hard to believe that this wouldn't affect his stock.

Yeah, the drug isn't a big deal, its the stupidity of getting caught at the biggest job interview of your life.

Switch Hosley with Boykin or Brooks then. Still a decent overall draft.

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 25, 2012, 10:49:09 PM

awful. just awful.

NYC Bucs Fan

Starter

#19 : April 25, 2012, 10:57:27 PM

Switch Hosley with Boykin or Brooks then. Still a decent overall draft.

I agree...Boykin would be a better pick in Rd 3

threadkiller

Pro Bowler

#20 : April 25, 2012, 11:06:14 PM

With the players available in this mock I would rather have:

Osemele in the 3rd
McNutt in the 5th
Tandy in the 6th

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 25, 2012, 11:06:25 PM

Barron in the first, Mychal Kendricks in the 2nd, Pead in the 3rd.

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#22 : April 25, 2012, 11:57:45 PM

Love pick 5.

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

CJPunk

Rookie

#23 : April 26, 2012, 02:22:47 AM

If Claiborne and Richardson are gone we have to trade down. I would be fairley annoyed if the Bucs take two RBs in the draft, the defense was beyond horrible last year, Wilson is enough offense maybe a TE later but this draft should be all defense.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 26, 2012, 02:35:14 AM

I dont  like this mock at all..

no, i dont like it.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#25 : April 26, 2012, 02:38:10 AM

If this is the way the draft unfolded here is who I would want...

1. Luke Kuechly, ILB, Boston College
2. David Wilson, RB, Virginia Tech
3. Brandon Boykin, CB, Georgia
5. Tank Carder, OLB, TCU
6. Sean Richardson, S, Vanderbilt
7. Derek Carrier, TE, Beloit

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#26 : April 26, 2012, 03:32:37 AM

Guy smokes pot before the draft, and while most GMs don;t think it is a big deal, it certainly tells you a ton about his character.

jlr0714

Starter
#27 : April 26, 2012, 08:41:49 AM

As a non-pot user, I don't think it says much about his character (just don't see pot smoking as a big deal and think our government is incredibly stupid not to legalize and tax, tax, tax)...but quite a bit about his judgment.

Bucz108

Starter

#28 : April 26, 2012, 09:02:46 AM

Replace Hosley with Boykin and its perfect.

Bucz108

Starter

#29 : April 26, 2012, 09:04:42 AM

As a non-pot user, I don't think it says much about his character (just don't see pot smoking as a big deal and think our government is incredibly stupid not to legalize and tax, tax, tax)...but quite a bit about his judgment.

As a pot user, I agree with this. Nothing wrong with smoking some weed, but you've gotta be an idiot to fail a drug test at the combine.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hot Off the Presses...McShay's Complete 7 Rd Mock Draft « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools