Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: anyone have a feeling Blackmon might have an outside shot... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 26, 2012, 08:54:01 AM

He would have been drafted ahead of Julio Jones

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 26, 2012, 09:03:45 AM

It would be funny just to pull the rug out from under the Rams  , who would think they have Blackmon sign sealed and delivered at that point..... SURPRISE !

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 26, 2012, 09:07:26 AM

It would be funny just to pull the rug out from under the Rams  , who would think they have Blackmon sign sealed and delivered at that point..... SURPRISE !

I didn't even think of that!  How funny would that be to see the looks on the faces in that Rams War Room!!!   :D

bashear

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 26, 2012, 09:15:18 AM

I didn't even think of that!  How funny would that be to see the looks on the faces in that Rams War Room!!!   :D
I wouldn't be surprised to see the Rams go defense under Jeff Fisher.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 26, 2012, 09:17:04 AM

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Rams go defense under Jeff Fisher.

Oh, me either, but don't we all believe that the Rams are fairly convinced that Blackmon will be available at #6?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: anyone have a feeling Blackmon might have an outside shot... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools