Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official 2012 UDFA Tracker/ Discussion « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#180 : April 29, 2012, 09:26:49 AM

Yeah, Eric Page was told he had a 3rd to 4th round grade by the committee. That's why he entered the draft. Don't like him as much as Joe Adams or Devon Wylie, but he is that same sort of shifty little slot guy.

Draft Aaron Donald

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#181 : April 29, 2012, 10:25:04 AM

Aaron Wilson‏@RavensInsiderReply
Retweet

Northwestern quarterback Dan Persa is getting a minicamp tryout with the Buccaneers, per a league source

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#182 : April 29, 2012, 10:45:03 AM

I can't seem to find any video on Quenton Washington; there seems to be some interesting remarks by various people about him though.  Looking forward to seeing who else we signed tomorrow; and then, there's still a tryout players thing going on a week from now!

Washington's not bad, but I am not sure if he will do enough to earn his way to an NFL roster.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#183 : April 29, 2012, 10:48:26 AM

Has anyone taken Emil Igwenagu? He was considered a good FB prospect on ESPN, but looks like he wasn't drafted.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#184 : April 29, 2012, 11:17:22 AM

Reporter Stephen Holder is saying WR Eric Page bailed on us in another thread.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#185 : April 29, 2012, 11:25:18 AM

Aaron Wilson‏@RavensInsiderReply
Retweet

Undrafted Toledo RB Adonis Thomas to work out for Buccaneers, Bears, per a league source.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#186 : April 29, 2012, 11:27:32 AM

Eric Page signed with the Broncos instead of us. Can't lie....if I was an undrafted WR I would want to go work with Peyton Manning too.

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 ... 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official 2012 UDFA Tracker/ Discussion « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools