Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneer hits that never get old « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#60 : May 09, 2012, 11:35:34 PM

That's not the butterfly?  So was it a shoulder that hit his face or helmet to helmet?
His shoulder never even touches him.
I sure couldn't tell you one way or the other from that picture.  And again, what is the point?

Just look at the Buc player's head position.   It's obvious he struck with the head.    The point is that is not a Buccaneer hit that never gets old because it was a cheap shot.    That one got old the second it happened.   There have been some great hits and great players in Buc history.   But I don't like to see people defending cheap shots.    When those kind of shots happen, they are better forgotten than glamorized,

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#61 : May 09, 2012, 11:39:56 PM

I looked at the photo - it might be obvious to you, not so to me.  And I don't know who gets to pick which hits are memorable - I guess the beholder, not just one individual.  Just sayin' my friend - now I'm calling it a night.  You take care

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneer hits that never get old « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools