Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman weight loss « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15

Signed

Starter

#120 : June 23, 2012, 07:53:18 PM

Is this picture photoshopped?  ???

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#121 : June 23, 2012, 07:53:31 PM

Freeman saying he was heavier in 2010 than last season is redicolous.

Yes it is.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#122 : June 23, 2012, 09:02:42 PM

Is this picture photoshopped?  ???

I understand that we all can be caught in still shots that don't show us in the best light..... but DAMN!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#123 : June 23, 2012, 09:29:48 PM

Which is another reason I don't put much stock in what he says his weight was last season and what it is now.  He was bigger than 265 lbs last year, and he's probably smaller than 240 now.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#124 : June 23, 2012, 09:36:15 PM

I'm more concerned with how disproportionately big his head looks now that he's so thin.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#125 : June 23, 2012, 10:02:06 PM

Which is another reason I don't put much stock in what he says his weight was last season and what it is now.  He was bigger than 265 lbs last year, and he's probably smaller than 240 now.
He almost has to be more comfortable don't you think? 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#126 : June 23, 2012, 10:06:37 PM

He almost has to be more comfortable don't you think?

Undoubtedly.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#127 : June 23, 2012, 11:10:28 PM

So his feet will be quicker, he is already throwing better, receivers are reported to be working harder with better results.  Have some depth at RB, improvement on the Oline.  It just keeps coming back can the team tackle and cover...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Hate

Hall of Famer
#128 : June 23, 2012, 11:13:48 PM

So his feet will be quicker, he is already throwing better, receivers are reported to be working harder with better results.  Have some depth at RB, improvement on the Oline.  It just keeps coming back can the team tackle and cover...

.... and can he take a hit?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#129 : June 23, 2012, 11:17:21 PM

Davin Joseph and Carl Nicks will make life easier for 5alive, as will Donald Penn.  And Zoot Scoot is already an improvement over Faine (who has signed him anyway?).  Blood is an issue.  He can run block, but he is awful is pass pro.  He is a minus on the line, and likely replaceable after this season.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#130 : June 23, 2012, 11:23:14 PM

Spent a lot of money to keep him from getting hit, working with him on when to throw the ball away, and if he indeed is quicker on his feet the chances of getting hit decrease.  And I don't think losing bad weight lessens one's ability to take a hit. 

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#131 : June 23, 2012, 11:24:37 PM

See this is what I don't get. Even if he is down to 230lbs.....he is still one of the largest QBs in the league. Why all this concern that he'll be fragile now? If anything he'll be more flexible and agile than ever before. Eating right and treating your body as a temple, as he now says he is, should make your bones, joints, and ligaments stronger. It's not like being all fat from taco bell really makes you any more durable. I just don't understand this train of thought at all.
: June 23, 2012, 11:28:55 PM JDouble

Hate

Hall of Famer
#132 : June 24, 2012, 12:41:38 AM

I'm not gonna throw out #s because neither of us knows what he weighs.... its just that in some of the pics i've seen, he looks skinny. Others, not so much. You say you've seen him in person.... i have not. Others who have seen him think he's lost too much. Guess we'll soon find out!!

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#133 : June 24, 2012, 01:50:12 AM

I'm not gonna throw out #s because neither of us knows what he weighs.... its just that in some of the pics i've seen, he looks skinny. Others, not so much. You say you've seen him in person.... i have not. Others who have seen him think he's lost too much. Guess we'll soon find out!!

I got to stand next to him in 2009 & 2010, but didn't even see him play in 2011, so it's really tough for me to say, but...

I gotta agree with you on the thought that he does look kind of scrawny.  I know that may sound odd, and I could be TOTALLY off-base, but... I think it's pretty clear to see - he's no gym-rat.

You'd think a multi millionaire would have the means to stay in pretty phenominal shape, without having it make life anyomre hectic.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#134 : June 24, 2012, 02:06:53 AM

And........ FWIW...   If I were Freeman, I'd be looking like friggin' Superman.  I'm talking T.O. kind of shape;

When I see a pic of Freeman like this... 

Let's just say I AM a little disappointed in the kid.

I'm not saying Free should actually get THAT trucked, but a happy medium between the way he looks now & "that year" T.O.

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman weight loss « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools