Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman weight loss « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #180 : February 05, 2013, 07:12:46 PM »

put all the ''anorexic'' and ''scrawny'' talk to an end. Freeman is gonna go beast mode this season. Can't wait.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #181 : February 05, 2013, 07:53:48 PM »

Booger McFarland Seems Irked By Freeman Photo

It seems former Bucs defensive tackle Booger McFarland is troubled by a Bucs starting quarterback posing as former pop icon Michael Jackson.

The photo was leaked by — who else? — the four-letter. Bucs quarterback Josh Freeman posed for a photo portraying a former pop star of both questionable character and a background of fighting legal charges of disturbing personal behavior.

Throw in the fact that posing for this photo took place during Freeman’s four-game freefall when the Bucs went from playoff contenders to watching the postseason from the couch, Joe’s not surprised the four-letter leaking the photo got Bucs fans talking.

Among them is McFarland.

A two-time Super Bowl winner, McFarland briefly touched upon this subject during his daily “Five at Five” segment heard locally on the show he co-hosts, ”Booger and Rich,” on WHFS-FM 98.7.

“Well, I happen to look and I saw Josh Freeman. At first, I thought it was Michael Jackson. Freeman is posing for ESPN the Magazine in their throwback edition soon to be on newsstands; he is posing as Michael Jackson. And I got to say, at first glance, he sort of looks like a young Michael Jackson. Seems to me Josh Freeman has a lot of time on his hands when you can pose as Michael Jackson on the heels of what Joe Flacco just did. I think everybody today is wondering — think in the back of your mind, come on, work with me — tell me you are not thinking in the back of your mind, ‘Joe Flacco did it. How come Josh Freeman can’t? Why can’t he go from suspect to MVP and champion?’ Mmm… maybe Michael Jackson knows?”

First off, let Joe be clear: Freeman posed for this photo during his four-game December freefall, not in the past few days.

Joe blames this more on BSPN than anyone else. Why the hell were the slick suits trying to get any athlete to pose as this weirdo? What, no one wanted to pose as Roman Polanski?

Yes, Josh is allowed to do whatever he wants on his own free time. But when you are a starting NFL quarterback, there are consequences for your choices that normal Americans do not have, good bad or indifferent.

This sort of reminds Joe of when Tony Romo and his then girlfriend (now wife) Candice Crawford jetted off for a weekend of thrashing between the sheets and sun and fun in Mexico while he and the Cowboys were struggling.

The city of Dallas nearly had an ice storm! And Romo didn’t even pose as an (alleged) pedophile.

Shame on BSPN for trying to set up any athlete like this!

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=82887

If that doesn't make you want to trade Freeman for Tebow, nothing will.

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
« #182 : February 05, 2013, 07:56:50 PM »

Young Java I would trade Freeman in a heartbeat for a better QB, but not for Timmy Tebow.

gone

Hall of Famer
« #183 : February 05, 2013, 08:10:08 PM »

That "article" is just one more shining example of what a piece of crap place JBF is. 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #184 : February 05, 2013, 08:16:37 PM »

Embarrassing. Trade for a QB that will push Michael Jackson in training camp. God, at least Freeman finally got his nickname.

Those photographs were queer. Damned odd.

gone

Hall of Famer
« #185 : February 05, 2013, 08:21:38 PM »

Definitely "odd".  Much like that "Jaguaring" guy.  You have to wonder WTF Josh was thinking when he agreed to that.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

« #186 : February 05, 2013, 08:23:49 PM »

Them photoes....what the actual **CENSORED**.

gone

Hall of Famer
« #187 : February 05, 2013, 08:30:05 PM »

Might be his way of coming out.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #188 : February 05, 2013, 08:32:58 PM »

"hee....hee"

-------------------------------------------------------

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #189 : February 05, 2013, 08:46:32 PM »

"hee....hee"
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #190 : February 05, 2013, 08:51:28 PM »

Well,  Raheem did use to call him....Tito.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #191 : February 05, 2013, 08:56:48 PM »

Lol. The pictures don't really mean he is gay....I was kidding....but not about my boss. I think he really is strictly **CENSORED**ly.

Draft Aaron Donald

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #192 : February 05, 2013, 09:00:17 PM »

Evan Longoria is in the same article, I doubt he gets the same reaction.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #193 : February 05, 2013, 09:06:27 PM »

Evan Longoria is in the same article, I doubt he gets the same reaction.

The majority of Tampa fans already want Freeman ran out of town, of course these silly pictures will get a negative reaction. In all honesty I'm sure he was just doing what was asked to be part of this Sports Illustrated event. It's really much ado about nothing.

Draft Aaron Donald

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #194 : February 05, 2013, 09:10:08 PM »

Page: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman weight loss « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools